Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2017, 08:22 PM

Re: 'Living in Sin'

He could live in my shed with the spiders!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2017, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
What about your SAS impression?

In & out and no-one knows you're been there!..........
That's usual for me
Lochsong
The Scrubs !!!
Lochsong is female  Lochsong has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2017, 08:42 PM

Living in Sin - been there, done it, worn the t-shirt
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2017, 08:50 PM

Years ago, l would never have 'Lived In Sin'. Thirty years later, l was! I hated it at first but then l got used to it!
These days, it's, 'That's your house, this is mine'!
Lochsong
The Scrubs !!!
Lochsong is female  Lochsong has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2017, 08:53 PM

Yes, but it's not good for a 'true' relationship is it?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2017, 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by Lochsong ->
Yes, but it's not good for a 'true' relationship is it?
I hate to say it but these days, my house is more important than any man!
I am fiercely protective of it!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2017, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
These threads about Men V Women, and Dating Agencies etc, made me wonder . . . to those of us who are single now, if you did ever meet someone and fall in love again, would you rather just live together at our age, or would you want another wedding first?
Or another option - send them home to their own house at night.
I know of at least two couples who are together a lot of the time but live in their own houses. One couple even have a Son together, but don't live together.
I also know a lot of people who live together but have no intention of getting married, My Daughter & her Partner to mention one couple.
It doesn't bother me, if people chose to live together without a wedding, it's up to them, even though I was brought up to believe that couples should be married.
I wouldn't/couldn't have done it in my era, it wasn't done then, I was married for 50 years.
Now if given the chance, that would be amazing & a miracle too if so, I'd have the fun, dare I say sex, but the man involved would go back to his own home after I had had my wicked way with him. No way do I want a man in my life permanently again.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

17-01-2017, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I know of at least two couples who are together a lot of the time but live in their own houses. One couple even have a Son together, but don't live together.
I also know a lot of people who live together but have no intention of getting married, My Daughter & her Partner to mention one couple.
It doesn't bother me, if people chose to live together without a wedding, it's up to them, even though I was brought up to believe that couples should be married.
I wouldn't/couldn't have done it in my era, it wasn't done then, I was married for 50 years.
Now if given the chance, that would be amazing & a miracle too if so, I'd have the fun, dare I say sex, but the man involved would go back to his own home after I had had my wicked way with him. No way do I want a man in my life permanently again.

Ooh, Tiffany, the last bit you mentioned comes under the category... Friends With Benefits, which seems the progressive way forward for people in our age group!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2017, 09:47 PM

Hi

I much prefer actually living with someone.

There are plenty of legal ways of doing so without putting the house, or the kid's inheritance at stake.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2017, 09:50 PM

Sin Sin Sin, I love it - Well I did until I got married.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top