Join for free
Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2017, 01:27 PM

Re: Attention seekers

Kob, you're one weird attention seeking bloke.
Knockoutblow
Lancashire
Knockoutblow is male  Knockoutblow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2017, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Looking at your last four or five posts that's probably you!
Either that or you're in stalking mood today and looking for a smack in the mouth
I think you should be very careful accusing me of being anything, I know you and a couple of others think you are God on here but things could become very personal if you know what I mean
Knockoutblow
Lancashire
Knockoutblow is male  Knockoutblow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2017, 01:29 PM

[QUOTE=Morticia;1149911]Kob, you're one weird attention seeking bloksays mortica
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2017, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Kob, you're one weird attention seeking bloke.
Don't you say your 'N's funny?
Knockoutblow
Lancashire

13-05-2017, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
You are quite correct....that sad I'm reading your drivel.

I suppose it's far better than standing in a pub listening to you, that would upset me.
You wife must love you
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2017, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Knockoutblow ->
I think you should be very careful accusing me of being anything, I know you and a couple of others think you are God on here but things could become very personal if you know what I mean

You haven't got the balls nor the capacity to carry out threats you muppet.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2017, 01:31 PM

***Please do not resort to name calling, if you do your posts will be removed.
Thank you.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2017, 01:32 PM

No no-we do not go there. Perhaps you had a drink at lunch time? Perhaps you got a play on words wrong??
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2017, 01:35 PM

Is this going to be worth making a brew and a stack of butties to munch whilst I watch the entertainment?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2017, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I'm sure knockoutblow wouldn't be including genuine medical cases.
I think, he may have been referring to sob stories, similar to those given out in television shows from people trying to get votes.
Originally Posted by carol ->
I like to think that K was not referring to members with genuine medical problems and worries.

I assumed he was referring to members who exaggerate and show off in order to draw attention to themselves.
That's the way I saw it, hence my reply. I could be wrong though.

Page 5 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top