Join for free
Page 14 of 16 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 >
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 10:58 AM

Re: Mixed race marriages.

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Not at all Morty, I suspect it's just a case of 'Knee Jerk Reaction' followed by 'Last Word Syndrome' by all parties involved.....
Not me, I don't want the last word!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Not me, I don't want the last word!
Me neither Ruthio......
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 11:06 AM

Hi

I have a thing about intelligent, articulate feisty ladies.

I am however, not totally adverse to the occasional bit of subservience.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I am however, not totally adverse to the occasional bit of subservience.:mrgreen:

Cough, splutter . . . good job I am not your wife then Swim.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Mixed raced marriages generally produce beautiful children .
Muddy, I agree wholeheartedly with your statement. The children I have seen that have been borne from mixed parentage are, IMO, absolutely beautiful! The colour of their skin is to be so envied, without meaning any offence, its normally the colour of a beautiful caramel or the sun tan that we English Roses aspire to whilst on holiday, and their skin seems to be absolutely flawless.

My Niece and her Husband adopted two little twin girls aged two, of mixed heritage. When I was first introduced to them I was in all honestly, overwhelmed at their sheer beauty.
They are going to be absolute heart-stealers when they grow up.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 01:00 PM

Hi

Originally Posted by Mups ->

Time to get the handcuffs and whips out Mups darlin'

http://n.stuccu.co.uk/s/Miss+Whiplash+Costume
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Time to get the handcuffs and whips out Mups darlin'

http://n.stuccu.co.uk/s/Miss+Whiplash+Costume

Ha ha, for HIM maybe UJ, not for me.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Hi

That took a while to get a response.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 01:41 PM

My youngest brother's fiance, who is Russian (and my ex Pen Pal), is a very talented Music Teacher from a wealthy family and well travelled, but.... she is still astounded at how independent the women in the West are.
She was telling us that Russian men expect their women to act as we women did back in the 30's/40's. The men work and the women are expected (even if she has a full-time job), to still run the household, the children, the garden and any household jobs and errands that need doing. The thought of any Russian man sharing household tasks would be met with horror from others and the woman in question would be deemed a lazy slut!
When she first came over here, My brother came downstairs the first morning at 8 am to find her outside on a step-ladder cleaning the outside conservatory windows!! When he protested, she just laughed and said if she was at home with her two grown children out at work, she would already have had the cleaning, and ironing done and washing machine on with more an hour earlier!
It took him quite some time to explain to her that any jobs such as cleaning the outside conservatory windows are done by the window cleaner! something she found unbelievable that he would pay someone to do a basic task that was a woman's domain.

She said that is just the way it is in Russia.

(She also told me it was lovely the way my little bro would think nothing of kissing her on the cheek in public or hold her hand whilst out in public in St. Petersburg. She explained that Russian men would not dream of doing such a thing, they are very cold fish when it comes to how they treat a woman)

Makes one think when I see he who must obey down on his knees cleaning behind the toilet (my knees won't allow me to do the job anymore).
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2017, 01:56 PM

Hi

How wonderful to hear! If you would, start with the floors. They could use a round of vacuuming and mopping. Once done, I could do with a good foot massage.

Page 14 of 16 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top