Join for free
Page 19 of 20 « First < 9 17 18 19 20 >
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK
Tess is female  Tess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2014, 08:33 PM

Re: Over 50s Club Midlothian Scotland

I'm feeling really tired tonight....combination of waking up several times feeling dizzy and perhaps the tablets from the Doc as they can cause sleepiness. The problem is if I try to lie down for a rest the room starts spinning and then I feel sick. Not sure if I'll get much sleep tonight again. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow though.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2014, 08:17 AM

Good Morning Campers from a drizzly Glasgow...Took Me a wee while to find this Thread...guess I'm out of practice as My fingers haven't been typing for a couple of weeks

Sorry to hear You're suffering from vertigo Tess,must be a horrible feeling,My Friend Mo' gets it now and then and She said it was something to do with Her inner ear and She just has to wait until it passes.

No gallivanting for Me Today as waiting in for parcel delivery...Have a good One Folks x
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK
Tess is female  Tess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2014, 08:27 AM

Good morning....nice to have you back May. Glad to report I'm feeling a lot better....not 100% but much much better than yesterday. Thank goodness! Three days holiday left and don't want to waste them sitting around being ill!! Have a lovely day......catch up later
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK

15-08-2014, 09:10 AM

Good morning. Not a bad day here at all and the forecast is good i.e. no rain predicted all day
Yesterday I walked to Straiton. I was fine the vertigo seems to have settled down a lot and I'm only a little dizzy when I lie down or lean forward. So standing and walking are okay
Yesterday I ordered a Hudl from Tesco direct it should be here today. God knows how I'll get to grips with it and my daughter won't help much she has no patience and if she does show me how to do something she expects me to pick it up first time Just as well she doesn't earn a living working with the elderly
Have a great day
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK

16-08-2014, 08:27 AM

Good morning. Last day of my hols. Walking to Straiton and going to try out the make up suggested to me by other members. Hopefully get one that I like. Could have gone on a walk with a group today but because of location would have taken up most of the day for a 5 mile walk!! This way I can do lots more with my last day.
Have a great one folks
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK

18-08-2014, 01:03 PM

Tumbleweed blows through...........
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2014, 02:41 PM

Good Afternoon Tess,aye I'm afraid this thread hasn't gone the way We would have liked,and the other Scots Members just don't seem interested,shame....I have just lost interest in the Site altogether,don't get any good vibes from it,so don't log on very often,

Hope Your first day back at work went well and You're feeling much better..May x
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK

18-08-2014, 11:19 PM

Hi May....I went back to work on Sunday tomorrow is my day off and I'm really looking forward to it I can tell you (I got asked if I could work it!)....Tesco sucks
My daughter is going on holiday tomorrow for a week to Greece So I'll get my house to myself....apart fae her blooming cat!!....still once I've got the place tidied it'll be like a holiday for me while she's away
Thanks for stopping by
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK

19-08-2014, 08:49 AM

Good morning......feeling much better today....vertigo subsiding thought I would have to go back to doc's for more tablets but I think I'll be okay with the nasal spray. Crissakes being allergic to cats is not funny when you have a cat living under your roof.
Hopefully get out for a nice long walk today once my daughter leaves for her hols....she's flapping around finding stuff at the moment She's only had her suitcase packed and repacked a dozen times in the last 5 weeks!!
Have a great day
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2014, 11:01 AM

Wishing all you Scottish Members a Good St Andrews Day

Page 19 of 20 « First < 9 17 18 19 20 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top