Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2016, 03:52 AM

Re: Pokemon Dangerous Distraction

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Well, that copper certainly wants sacking. A right nasty piece of work.
He is suspended until he faces court on the criminal charges in relation to the Longreach incident later this week while the Supreme Court decides on the outcome of his pay.

Under the suspension order, he is still allowed to find casual work for the time being.

Even better, more recently a NSW cop chased a random breath testing avoider into the ACT and arrested him at gunpoint. In court the driver was awarded costs against the NSW police because the breathalyser used was not registered in the ACT.

It has only been fairly recently that police were allowed to chase people across the state border into the ACT. BTW Queanbeyan is actually in NSW but right on the state border.

Good video here
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2016, 07:59 AM

Jeremy Corbyn has nothing better to do.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...roll-park.html
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2016, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Jeremy Corbyn has nothing better to do.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...roll-park.html
Any reason why he should not take an interest in what real people are doing?
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2016, 12:51 PM

I must be the only one who's not the slightest bit interested in these type of games. Never played them, never will.
But I must confess I like my online jigsaws, just click save and that's it till the next time, no hunting for bits that have fell off the table and usually gone up the hoover..
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2016, 04:49 PM

'Offers hugs to strangers as he urges people to sign up to vote for him '... The vote is all politicians are interested in.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2016, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I must be the only one who's not the slightest bit interested in these type of games. Never played them, never will.
But I must confess I like my online jigsaws, just click save and that's it till the next time, no hunting for bits that have fell off the table and usually gone up the hoover..

No, you're not alone Roxy. Here's another one.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2016, 06:22 PM

Another one here too.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2016, 06:53 PM

I did not know where to post this one, as it could be covered by a few different locations.
Have you seen this latest craze? Even now you could see people blind to everything around them as they stare at their mobile smart phones.
No they are not making calls or texting, but searching for pokermons.
The object of the exercise is to capture the virtual creatures that can appear anywhere as they walk along the street, park, or wherever.
I had to post a parcel the other day, and my grandson came with me.
As we walked along the road, he explained the 'game' to me. He found and captured a few on our walk.
I can't decide if it is silly, or could it be interesting fun for an old codger like me.
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2016, 03:05 AM

Fair chance that's NQ - going by the uniforms ?
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2016, 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
I did not know where to post this one, as it could be covered by a few different locations.
Have you seen this latest craze? Even now you could see people blind to everything around them as they stare at their mobile smart phones.
No they are not making calls or texting, but searching for pokermons.
The object of the exercise is to capture the virtual creatures that can appear anywhere as they walk along the street, park, or wherever.
I had to post a parcel the other day, and my grandson came with me.
As we walked along the road, he explained the 'game' to me. He found and captured a few on our walk.
I can't decide if it is silly, or could it be interesting fun for an old codger like me.
Sorry. I did not know a thread on this had already been started. KEEP UP BOY.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top