Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2016, 07:36 AM

Re: Pokemon Dangerous Distraction

Maybe you were distracted.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2016, 07:42 AM

See, in bygone days, some kids had an imagination, without an hand held inter connected device, some did not, technology has given an imagination, to those lacking in that department.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2016, 08:30 AM

It reminds me of another interest/game that I used to play.
Geocaching. With a handheld GPS receiver, I would go to locations to find 'geocaches'.
Hidden at the location would be a hidden cach, that could be a Tupperware box with a log book to be signed, and items that you could take one, but you had to leave something in return.
I traveled many miles to find them in the early days.
But now it has become popular, and I know of quite a few within a square mile of where I live.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2016, 09:20 PM

I am curious to know, when pokermons go is being played, what part of the phone is being used?
From what I have gathered, you would have Google maps. So are you using part of the calls allowance, or text, or data.
If you have an unlimited contract, then it would not matter.
But if you have a limit then could it be costly.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2016, 09:28 PM

My 20 yr old son was on a date in Chester on Saturday. ..
After eating in a posh restaurant his date and he started to catch pokermon in the streets between bars!
Aidan dropped his phone in the excitement(?) and cracked the screen as it bounced off the cobbles. ....

He's usually very sensible....
Honest!

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top