Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2017, 12:24 PM

Re: Oestrogen in the water supply

The swift and purposeful media push on transgender issues and the start of the removal of "sex" as an identifying category is clearly an agenda being perpetrated by the ruling masters. It is of course ludricrous to not consider who or what is a man and a woman, a male vs female, it is inherently who we are as a species.

We must ask ourselves what these rulers have to gain by brainwashing and conditioning us to start ignoring male/female categorisation.

I suspect the truth is quite sinister. I suspect that a race of "sexless" people has already been created and is amongst us. i.e. People who are both male and female or neither. That will be the result of genetic engineering or the result of some extra terrestrial race that is among us.

Either way it paves the way for the end of the human race as we know it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2017, 02:31 PM

I have read somewhere before about the hormones in water.
I believe it said it is affecting some fish as well as men.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2017, 03:40 PM

Well it ain’t improved my swimming that’s for sure
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2017, 08:46 PM

I must admit to feeling like a woman occasionally.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2017, 09:07 PM

I'm not disputing Mrs Fogey's observations, however, we must take into account that being gay or transexual was illegal not so many years ago and seeing how we are now living in a more accepting society, and not ignoring the fact that we are been saturated by the media, advertising and even soaps and TV programmes on the subject. There is also fashion to be considered. How quickly David Beckham and Cheryl Coles tattoos influenced millions of people to sport one. The power of the media should not be underestimated....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top