Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 08:20 PM

Re: The death of ukip???

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Lost purpose and the only leader could actually lead them, Nigel was UKIP really.
He would be first into the pit, obnoxious little toad that he is.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
He would be first into the pit, obnoxious little toad that he is.
He's actually quite good on his lbc shows really amusing and very fair.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 10:01 PM

I must agree that UKIP is falling apart and that is due to all the infighting.

However, the anti-Brexit brigade can whoop with joy all they want. The important thing is that they achieved their objective: to get the UK out of the EU.

The independence of the United Kingdom is the reason for the name they adopted and, what's more, it was their prime purpose. Some would argue their only purpose.

It appears that their purpose has been achieved, or is almost certain to be achieved, so it could be argued that they are now surplus to requirements.

If, on the other hand, TM fails to do what she has promised, I can see that with enough public support UKIP could experience a rebirth.

In such circumstances, I would certainly vote for them. They would remain the only acceptable political party.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top