Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 11:49 AM

Re: A Grovelling Apology

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
But you say nothing about the looney labour or other insults.
....that was done in retaliation for the daily doses of spite started by UJ.

Here are a few supposed lies about Corbyn that no one has apologises for that I am aware of .....

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/0...d-andrew-neil/
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
....that was done in retaliation for the daily doses of spite started by UJ.

Here are a few supposed lies about Corbyn that no one has apologises for that I am aware of .....

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/0...d-andrew-neil/
So you want the forum to be a battle ground of insults ? Why not stop it, you have that power. You can edit titles and posts. No one would mind insults being removed IMO .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 11:53 AM

So you want the forum to be a battle ground of insults ? Why not stop it, you have that power. You can edit titles and posts. No one would mind insults being removed IMO .
Julie it is not in my power to stop it though I have tried .
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 11:54 AM

But you say nothing about the looney labour or other insults. It looks to me like mods can stop all this quite simply. Appealing to me asking that question I'd like to know what you expect me to do about it ? I've said many times it has to stop, I've argued til I'm blue in face not everyone within a party is the same. What more can a member do ? You have the power I don't.
A mod might be able to stop looney left and nasty party comments,won't alter the fact that they may well be true though,so isn't the whole premise of free speech being able to say what one likes,if it doesn't cross a line,but who draws that line in the sand?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 12:05 PM

Hi

Corbyn is dangerous.

He supported the IRA, he supports Terrorists still.

He has never been near the real thing.

My introduction to Terrorism was the M62 Coach Bombing.

Picking up pieces of kids is a life changing experience.

They have done nothing wrong,if he had been there I can only hope that he would have a been a changed man.

He accepts the murder of innocents as a legitimate tactic, I do not.

If anyone has an issue we with me,fine,they come after me.

I accept that,it is life.

Going after women and kids is absolutely wrong.

The IRA planted a bomb locally,a location they knew was visited by loads of kids as part of Primary School Trips.

Holly was there 2 days before, an absolute innocent, no doubt giggling away with her friends.

If the IRA had planted a bomb where you live and Grace had been at risk, you would not have been to supportive of Corbyn and his mates.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Julie it is not in my power to stop it though I have tried .

If a mod can't stop it then I'm not sure what powers you have, I wouldn't mod a site I couldn't edit posts or stop nasty comments, that's a moderators main job.

Originally Posted by caricature ->
A mod might be able to stop looney left and nasty party comments,won't alter the fact that they may well be true though,so isn't the whole premise of free speech being able to say what one likes,if it doesn't cross a line,but who draws that line in the sand?

I wouldn't personally want it stopped it doesn't bother me enough I just get fed up of each thread being dragged into this state, where a possibly interesting topic just ends up with meg and others moaning about the titles used. Either accept it or stop it is my way.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

25-02-2018, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Corbyn is dangerous.

He supported the IRA, he supports Terrorists still.

He has never been near the real thing.

My introduction to Terrorism was the M62 Coach Bombing.

Picking up pieces of kids is a life changing experience.

They have done nothing wrong,if he had been there I can only hope that he would have a been a changed man.

He accepts the murder of innocents as a legitimate tactic, I do not.

If anyone has an issue we with me,fine,they come after me.

I accept that,it is life.

Going after women and kids is absolutely wrong.

The IRA planted a bomb locally,a location they knew was visited by loads of kids as part of Primary School Trips.

Holly was there 2 days before, an absolute innocent, no doubt giggling away with her friends.

If the IRA had planted a bomb where you live and Grace had been at risk, you would not have been to supportive of Corbyn and his mates.
My take on corbyn is he's a pacifist doesn't support violence at all. What he does it talk to people to try and find an answer a way forward without violence.

You can support a cause without agreeing with the violence.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 12:14 PM

My take on corbyn is he's a pacifist doesn't support violence at all. What he does it talk to people to try and find an answer a way forward without violence.

You can support a cause without agreeing with the violence.
We are only likely to be here because of violence in the past,it has its place.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

25-02-2018, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by caricature ->
We are only likely to be here because of violence in the past,it has its place.
I am conflicted about that I am a pacifist I can't imagine a time I could commit an act of violence although I joke about comedy violence a lot. I know brave people have been violent to get us where we are but I can't think it was impossible to do it using words too.
caricature
Devon,England.

25-02-2018, 12:26 PM

I am conflicted about that I am a pacifist I can't imagine a time I could commit an act of violence although I joke about comedy violence a lot. I know brave people have been violent to get us where we are but I can't think it was impossible to do it using words too.
How do you do mister Hitler,I could see that working,along with Caesar,William,the Vikings etc.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top