Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 12:30 PM

Re: A Grovelling Apology

Originally Posted by caricature ->
How do you do mister Hitler,I could see that working,along with Caesar,William,the Vikings etc.
That's why I'm conflicted. Deeply evil people have to be dealt with I know, but how we deal with them should be done far sooner so they don't cause such violence. A teenage hitler must have shown some sign that he needed attention to stop what happened later.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
My take on corbyn is he's a pacifist doesn't support violence at all. What he does it talk to people to try and find an answer a way forward without violence.

You can support a cause without agreeing with the violence.
Hi

There is absolutely no cause on this Earth which justifies the killing of innocents.

He supports Terrorists.

End of, he is absolute scum.

He supported Scargill and his thugs.

The ones who terrified my Mother and tipped my blind and brain damaged young brother out of his pushchair because we were poor at the time and had no money to put in the tin, we could hardly afford the Bus Fare to take him to Hospital,which was 20 miles away.

A blind helpless kid left bleeding and screaming,an absolutely terrified Mother,struggling against the Thugs trying to protect her son.

I find your support for this horrifying, I really do.

All these years later, I and my brothers do not forget.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

There is absolutely no cause on this Earth which justifies the killing of innocents.

He supports Terrorists.

End of, he is absolute scum.

He supported Scargill and his thugs.

The ones who terrified my Mother and tipped my blind and brain damaged young brother out of his pushchair because we were poor at the time and had no money to put in the tin, we could hardly afford the Bus Fare to take him to Hospital,which was 20 miles away.

A blind helpless kid left bleeding and screaming,an absolutely terrified Mother,struggling against the Thugs trying to protect her son.

I find your support for this horrifying, I really do.

All these years later, I and my brothers do not forget.
Swim what happened to your family was horrific I don't support that at all. I do support peaceful protest and the right to strike.

I've been at protests where I've got hurt or my friends have police brutality, hunters brutality, etc, I've seen hunt sabs go too far and protestors hit police. I walk away at that point as for me the argument the protest is lost. But it's on all sides this violence.

I don't support any of it. But the causes are separate IMO
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
He didn't have any choice in the matter Julie darlin' - had he not issued an abject apology, he would have faced a court case and been clobbered with 'damages' and legal fees.

His mistake was he just tweeted newspaper reports that have being proved to be not true

Corbyn should sue that Newspaper who first reported it.

The tweet, which has since been deleted, followed newspaper reports claiming that Corbyn gave information to a spy during the cold war.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
....that was done in retaliation for the daily doses of spite started by UJ.
You and me both.

Harder for you because you are a Mod.

And have to put up with attacks on you because you do not agree with a certain members point of view.

Suggest you take a leaf out of UJ book with his disgusting retort too you..... DILLIGAF.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
''A Grovelling Apology''

..and here was me thinking the apology was coming from you
UJ for subjecting us all to daily doses of bitterness and spite
Bitterness and spite he's served an apprenticeship in and has a degree in both.....
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 02:09 PM

Swim what happened to your family was horrific I don't support that at all. I do support peaceful protest and the right to strike.

I've been at protests where I've got hurt or my friends have police brutality, hunters brutality, etc, I've seen hunt sabs go too far and protestors hit police. I walk away at that point as for me the argument the protest is lost. But it's on all sides this violence.

I don't support any of it. But the causes are separate IMO
Hi

You are a Quaker Julie, I cannot ever envisage you indulginging in violence.

For that I respect you.

What I cannot understand is your support for Corbyn, who supports Terrorists.

Terrorists and thugs have no place in Society.

Corbyn's friends planted a bomb designed to kill kids, bollocks to that,amongst them,one of my kids.

Scargill's thugs terrorised my Mother and injured my blind and helpless little brother.

We are very different people.

I have no regard for Corbyn at all.

As regards Scargill's thugs, all these years later,if we find them, they will pay.

It will not be five hardmen against a Mother with a pushchair.

It will be one against one.

They will not enjoy the experience.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

25-02-2018, 02:29 PM

We clearly are very different people swim, I and my family forgave the Guildford pub bombers after our initial anger, nearly killed my grandad. Then my nieces rapist I'll never trust him but he's forgiven. I can't live with hate in my heart it changes my personality and I refuse to let anyone do that.

Corbyn has ideals I believe in, if he's talked and tbh I can't see he's done anything else with violent people I prefer to think he's been trying to bring the violence to an end. Someone has to do it. I'm not naive I know all governments have talked to violent people gosh even nelson Mandela was a terrorist to some.

I believe in a united Ireland I truly believe that would be best for the people. I believe in palestines right to their own country. I don't support violence to get that, it has to come from talking. Someone has to to talk.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 03:11 PM

No it was for absolute lies made up to bring a man down. Would be good to see the forum make that clear in the threads begun about the rubbish too.
But were they absolute lies or has he been forced to issue an apology?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

25-02-2018, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
But were they absolute lies or has he been forced to issue an apology?
Well look at it this way if it wasn't wouldn't he have gone to court and taken the chance to prove Corbyn was the liar ?

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top