Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2016, 03:05 PM

Re: Did YOU ever find your Dream Lover?

There's still time Nom!

Well, that's what I tell myself!
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2016, 05:55 PM

Yes her name was Desire , but I never knew if her affections were true or if I would be banished to travel the universe for eternity seeking her true love
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2016, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I think it’s remarkable how two people, complete strangers at first and with no blood connection can unite and stay together for life with all it can throw at them, really amazing when you think about it.

Yes I found mine BC.
Thank you for the post, and nice one Jem.
I envy you, and people such as you, as I wish I hadn't had to go through the heartache of two divorces and get to 50 years of age, before I found my Dream Lover.

Better late than never though.
I met my third Wife in a singles club I went to every Monday evening in Northampton.
She was moving lovely dancing to the music, and for me it was Love at first sight.

I had been divorced for 4 years at the time.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2016, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I think most have to have an affair to find their dream lover!!
I am surprised at you saying this Arti.
But how do you work that one out?
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

16-02-2016, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Ive had dreams, and ive had lovers. Never managed to combine the two.

Aaaawwww that is such a shame Nom.
If you don't mind me asking, are you still trying?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2016, 07:49 PM

I met my OH after splitting with who I thought was my soul mate, we have been married now for nearly 50 years. Both children grown up & Son still lives here with us, at 49.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2016, 08:14 PM

Well he was 'dark and handsome. Dream lover? He wasnt the type.At the beginning of our marriage he gave me cards for our anniversaries and gifts,but these soon fizzled out as time went by,He never said he loved me,or used endearing terms just said I should know that by his actions.he left all decisions to me,but he coped alone or with the children when I was ill or out. We had 40 good years before he was taken from me by the grim reaper
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

16-02-2016, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
Well he was 'dark and handsome. Dream lover? He wasnt the type.At the beginning of our marriage he gave me cards for our anniversaries and gifts,but these soon fizzled out as time went by,He never said he loved me,or used endearing terms just said I should know that by his actions.he left all decisions to me,but he coped alone or with the children when I was ill or out. We had 40 good years before he was taken from me by the grim reaper
Thank you for sharing that with us Deylon.
It is a shame that he couldn't bring himself to express his Love with words and endearing terms though.
But then, inhibitions can hold some people back.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top