Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2017, 10:53 PM

Re: Bancroft (instead of Hatton)

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
No one knows what happened to the 4-part drama about the Hatton Garden jewellery heist...maybe a last minute injunction?

Anyway I've been watching Bancroft which replaced it this week, 3rd episode this evening, and it's great!

Anything with Sarah Parish in it is bound to be excellent...she doesn't disappoint as a Queen Bitch!
Ive just watched all three episodes on Iplayer and hope the last episode is not a let down , Is Parish going to kill anymore and walk away,, no one the wiser ?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2017, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
Ive just watched all three episodes on Iplayer and hope the last episode is not a let down , Is Parish going to kill anymore and walk away,, no one the wiser ?

SPOILER!

You were right Eliza, the last episode was a bit of a let down in that it didn't conclude. No doubt there will be another series next year.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2017, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
SPOILER!

You were right Eliza, the last episode was a bit of a let down in that it didn't conclude. No doubt there will be another series next year.
SPOILER

I watched the last one last night and was wishing her to get caught out ,wanting that moment of truth ,
I dont think it should have been left where it did , the tension and drama will be lost now and another series will not do it justice ..
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2017, 04:17 PM

SPOILER

I watched the last one last night and was wishing her to get caught out ,wanting that moment of truth ,
I dont think it should have been left where it did , the tension and drama will be lost now and another series will not do it justice ..
I have read that series 2 will be on next November. Blimey, I think we would have all forgotten about it by then.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2017, 04:37 PM

Sheesh!!..what a bummer...not good enough ITV..I'll have forgotten all by then...not a happy bunny
Eliza
Chatterbox
England

15-12-2017, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I have read that series 2 will be on next November. Blimey, I think we would have all forgotten about it by then.
Totally agree, they just dont think of us seniors .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2017, 06:20 PM

She'll have to finish the job of bumping off the blonde one in hospital yet.

I agree, a year away seems to long for the next series.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2017, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
She'll have to finish the job of bumping off the blonde one in hospital yet.

I agree, a year away seems to long for the next series.
I've just watch the last episode.
I'm disappointed and furious!!
How dare they leave it hanging like that!

And I agree, in a year's time all the build up will have fizzled away and we won't care.

Bring back the Good Ending!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

16-12-2017, 12:28 PM

Totally agree, they just dont think of us seniors .
They could show series one again and we wouldn't know the difference.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2017, 12:43 PM

Re.The ending...we wuz robbed!

After following lots of these recent series, it’s not fair that most of them have unsatisfactory endings!

I hope when it returns, they stop saying ‘Guv’ so much and Sarah Parrish gets her teeth and mouth modified! What has she done?!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top