Join for free
Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2017, 07:34 PM

Re: "The BBC's LIBERAL Agenda"

Originally Posted by Colonelgrim ->
Is it me, or has this country established a second opposition party, yes that’s right the BBC.

Who are these ‘Liberal’ elite who persistently fly in the face of social opinion under the name of political correctness.

The liberal do-goody diatribe professed by this new party is driving me to distraction.

We should all:

Embrace gay’s and trans

Embrace Immigration and foreigners

Embrace the rights of all wrongdoers

‘Their’ poisoned ideology should be stopped!
I've never quite understood why so many people dislike others who want to do good. So, that "do-gooders" has become an insult.
Colonelgrim
England
Colonelgrim is male 

11-12-2017, 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
I've never quite understood why so many people dislike others who want to do good. So, that "do-gooders" has become an insult.
Whats not to understand about our viewpoint, born in 1948 I have seen the growth of the BBC over the years, from the Brains Trust and Muffin the Mule to the namby-pamby shyte they produce today. Casualty (poofs and piss-poor actors), The Apprentice (A failed businessman with a bunch of gobshyte kids), BBC News (biased liberal diatribe), I could go on and on.

I can remember when,

Gay's were locked up.

Trans, there were none, if the medical profession were in any doubt, it was a BOY, end of.

Immigration, there was non just a few onion sellers in the autumn.

Wrongdoers were simply hung.

Enjoy your neo liberalist positions of power, because when we hard Brexit in a few months, you will find a renewed conservative wave will not only sweep through the country, but will change the landscape totally within the BBC.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2017, 11:51 PM

I can see where your "handle" comes from now.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2017, 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by Colonelgrim ->
... and what is she called "Laura Kuenssberg"!

Yeh, you just know it..............
Hasn't see also been accused of being too right wing? I'm confused. Personally I think she is just out to carve a name for herself as a combative journalist and that is her greatest success as everyone talks about her.
Colonelgrim
England
Colonelgrim is male 

12-12-2017, 06:04 AM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
I can see where your "handle" comes from now.
... personal attacks now is it(?), your point about bbc is ! ! ....
Colonelgrim
England
Colonelgrim is male 

12-12-2017, 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
... Personally I think she is just out to carve a name for herself as a combative journalist...
Ms Kuenssberg can go carve a name out for herself on one of these terrestrial channels, don't forget we licence payers sponsor these people.

My objections to her style is that she has no respect for the situation, she talks to the face as if all knowing, providing us with a running commentary on political playground tittle-tattle, culminating in some startling declaration, a doom-laden scenario that is about to befall the British public.

I don’t want to know what Jack said to Jill, if only, he had, she had, caught the right bus into town, it’s all bollocks, all she seems to be interested in is talking up her machinations in some vain attempt to emulate the likes of Andrew Neil and Lyse Doucet, she should concentrate on the political facts as they happen, we, the ignorant public, are more than capable of interpreting what ‘might’ happen if Teresa May runs off with Boris Johnson!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2017, 08:10 AM

Hi

I cannot see that just because a person does not like what is being reported that an organisation which reports it is biased.

If you want to see truly biased reporting, there are plenty of Countries with State Owned TV which are infinitely worse than the BBC.
Colonelgrim
England
Colonelgrim is male 

12-12-2017, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I cannot see that just because a person does not like what is being reported that an organisation which reports it is biased.

If you want to see truly biased reporting, there are plenty of Countries with State Owned TV which are infinitely worse than the BBC.
Thats my point, at least its not a Liberal agenda, its either right or left wing speel!

A Liberal agenda encourages standards to slip, laws, traditions, social expectations......
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2017, 08:47 AM

The BBC sort of lost it when they got some Ladies in to do the Sport reporting.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2017, 09:19 AM

Ha! Tpin I should really respond to that but I'm still trying to get over the mental picture of Teresa May and Boris Johnson

Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top