Join for free
Page 5 of 17 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 09:08 PM

Re: "The BBC's LIBERAL Agenda"

BBC is biased, left-wing and dogmatic.

That's why I never use it.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2017, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
BBC is biased, left-wing and dogmatic.

That's why I never use it.
Doesn't look that way to me, quite the opposite in fact.
Colonelgrim
England
Colonelgrim is male 

21-12-2017, 07:05 AM

"BUSTED! Remoaning BBC caught red-handed promoting ‘Brexit Doom’ report funded by the EU

The Brexit-hating and EU-loving BBC has been CAUGHT RED-HANDED promoting a report about how Brexit will be all doom and gloom that has actually been produced by an EU-funded think tank!

It is yet another example of the biased Beeb acting in a manner that is a direct insult to millions of licence fee-payers who voted Leave with very good reason."

reference: http://yourbrexit.co.uk/news/breakin...exit-coverage/
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2017, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by Colonelgrim ->
"BUSTED! Remoaning BBC caught red-handed promoting ‘Brexit Doom’ report funded by the EU

The Brexit-hating and EU-loving BBC has been CAUGHT RED-HANDED promoting a report about how Brexit will be all doom and gloom that has actually been produced by an EU-funded think tank!

It is yet another example of the biased Beeb acting in a manner that is a direct insult to millions of licence fee-payers who voted Leave with very good reason."

reference: http://yourbrexit.co.uk/news/breakin...exit-coverage/

Boring!!! - why don't you go and play with your toy soldiers???
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2017, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Doesn't look that way to me, quite the opposite in fact.
There have been many examples of why people think the BBC is biased towards the left. Please give an example of why you think the opposite.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2017, 10:26 AM

So just who is Jonathan Curtis of Your Brexit? Why should anyone take notice of someone who has no Google profile?
Colonelgrim
England
Colonelgrim is male 

21-12-2017, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Boring!!! - why don't you go and play with your toy soldiers???
Whats wrong unk(?), a bit short of a comeback line, so you insult posters with diatribe!
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2017, 04:01 PM

Not being able to sleep much lately, I've had radio 4 on at times and the liberal bias on there is incredible.

The alternatives are commercial stations and I'm not born to listen to adverts so it's mainly podcasts for me.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2017, 06:08 PM

Is it me, or has this country established a second opposition party, yes that’s right the BBC.
There is not much BBC current affairs rubbish that I watch now, sometimes I come in the room when SWMBO is watching, sometimes that nasty women is screeching at her 'subject' like a demented, uncouth, idiot.

... and what is she called "Laura Kuenssberg"! Yeh, you just know it..............
Nasty piece of work, only interested in her career and what she can put on her C.V. (I interviewed the PM 27 times with dates )couldn't do the job of any of the people she tries to interview.

Behaves like a Roman gladiator going in for the kill. Just watch her throw her head back as she delivers what she thinks is the 'killer question'
Colonelgrim
England
Colonelgrim is male 

21-12-2017, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
... that nasty women is screeching at her 'subject' like a demented, uncouth, idiot.

Nasty piece of work, only interested in her career and what she can put on her C.V. (I interviewed the PM 27 times with dates )couldn't do the job of any of the people she tries to interview.

Behaves like a Roman gladiator going in for the kill. Just watch her throw her head back as she delivers what she thinks is the 'killer question'
I knew it wasn't just me, troll-bitch springs to mind!

Page 5 of 17 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top