Join for free
Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2017, 11:47 AM

Re: When is right to remove a statue?

Are there statues of football managers ?
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2017, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Are there statues of football managers ?
Yes but they are Coaches who are noteworthy,

Baseball- Owners - Managers ( coaches)

Football - Owners - Coaches - Both here have their Hall Of Fame a Museum dedicated to the Games and Members of teams that were Exceptional Players. Record holders and such. Most tackles over a career Most touchdowns ( Thrown or Run in for a score) .

Baseball- Is the same most Homeruns - At Bats -Highest statistic's-

They are voted into Hall's of Fame by Players - Media and such. Or by simply being a great player and humanitarian.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2017, 12:26 PM

Like that Beckham Soccer player. I don't watch Soccer, but I understand he was a very good player, So if they have a Museum or Hall of Fame players Like Beckham and Pele would surely be in it, Here in America those 2 are certainly well heard of. I have absolutely no Idea who or what teams they played for, as I am no know it all.

Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top