Join for free
Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2017, 11:56 AM

Re: May's Big Speech

Originally Posted by Judd ->
What will happen in my view is that a general election will called before the end of the `transitional` period is due to end resulting in a complete wipe-out of the current government in favour of the Labour Party who will then reverse the entire process and keep `us` in the EU no matter what the cost. Not only will the UK be a total laughing stock but the EU will ride over us rough-shod and impose all sorts of conditions on our continued membership including a reduction of our so-called rebate and throwing any number of `asylum seekers` onto our shores as per Merkel's directive.
Those are my concerns too, Judd. Watching Question Time on Thursday, it was disconcerting when Vince Cable made a contribution and saying IF we leave the EU. which was picked up on by a member of the public.
There are chaps in the backrooms making undercover moves towards scuppering any plans , or even trying to force a second referendum, and that's worrying too.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2017, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Those are my concerns too, Judd. Watching Question Time on Thursday, it was disconcerting when Vince Cable made a contribution and saying IF we leave the EU. which was picked up on by a member of the public.
There are chaps in the backrooms making undercover moves towards scuppering any plans , or even trying to force a second referendum, and that's worrying too.
Ah, but, Cable has been assuring us that it is perfectly possible that he will become PM!
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2017, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Bollocks.

That is the reality of what UJ supports.

That was Communism in Poland.

Imposed by UJs namesake.

Uncle Joe, Joseph Stalin.

The brains behind Corbyn, is a supporter of the Stasi.

Seumas Milne.

I have too many Polish Babuchas saying the same thing, what happened to them.

They cry when they describe it.

So swan off Purwell, you have no idea.
You can do the "dying swan" act you are beneath contempt.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2017, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
You can do the "dying swan" act you are beneath contempt.
Hi

No, I will not Purwell.

Have you ever been to Poland?

The instances I quoted are real, happened in the 1980's, just before the fall of Communism.

Unemployment was a Criminal Offence, it was called Parasitism.

Your housing was allocated according to your status.

You had to be registered as a Party Member and attend meetings to get a decent flat.

The big glass factory in Piotrow was split, production moved.

If you wanted to stay, you had to do what the Party Chiefs wanted, which, if you were a young female, consisted of sexual favours.

These people still hold power, still have the biggest houses and flats and people are still scared of them.

They own the businesses.

Maria was very scared of one when we first went to Poland together.

Hi English, she is good Blow Job,yes?

Her Sister is better, big grin from him.

He is not grinning now.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2017, 03:39 PM

deleted
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2017, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
deleted
Hi

I suppose I deserve that.

I have a very simple view of life.

A woman's body is hers to give, it is not to be taken, under any circumstances.

It must be freely given, not used for shelter, food , medical treatment or money or taken by force.

Any man who abuses his position to do so is absolute scum in my view.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2017, 04:53 PM

The Catholic church has had many cases of paedophilia but that has nowt to do with the religion. The same is true of communist corruption.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

25-09-2017, 08:38 AM

Hi

The new round of talks starts today, should be fun to see what effect May's speech has had.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The new round of talks starts today, should be fun to see what effect May's speech has had.
I'm hoping that they react in exactly the same way as they did to CaMoron, and refuse them.

It wouldn't surprise me if they did, of course, as I'm sure they are just trying to grab as much as they can from us for the two reasons we are all aware of: they want to discourage any other countries from leaving, and they want to make up the shortfall of losing our very generous contributions.

Things would then go one of two ways. Either May would say, "Sorry, we're off. Goodbye," or she'd offer even more to our own disadvantage.

I have a horrible feeling that it will be the latter. She is weak.

Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top