Join for free
Page 78 of 78 « First < 28 68 76 77 78
Surfermom
United States
Surfermom is female 

Yesterday, 05:00 AM

Re: Post your daily exercise routine

While the evenings are still warm, the sportsplex lights shine for community softball and soccer teams, make a rare evening run possible. With few insects and fewer vehicles, I decided to remain true to the long shadows and longer evening with a respectable (for me) seven miles. Alternating between patches of light and darkness, I had to depend more on the feel of the road and sounds around me as they became more acute. In a matter of minutes, my breathing and feet striking pavement had me considering two performance factors to which I rarely attend - a lighter strike and breath control. Oh yes, I paid dearly for my lack of focus over the last months and in six miles I was huffing, puffing, and laboring terribly, but undeterred, I found my second wind and managed that last mile with a sense of minor victory. I finished the run, ran into no trees, fell into no holes, and was unscathed by mosquitos and night drivers. Yesss...
Page 78 of 78 « First < 28 68 76 77 78

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top