Join for free
Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2017, 10:35 AM

Re: Mammograms

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Realist the only reason the NHS does flu vaccines is to protect people at risk who could die if they get flu because of underlying conditions.
Sorry Annie but that is wholly untrue.

The Flu Vaccine is aggressively pushed out to all of society. There is no point at which the NHS says:

"if you have an underlying condition please get your flu jab otherwise don't worry there is no need".

There is equally no point at which the NHS fesses up and presents the flu jab truthfully saying:

"The documented scientific peer reviewed studies have concluded that this vaccine only helps 1 in 100 people so in effect it isn't going to help you at all and for many people will make you quite sick after having it, would you still like me to administer it?"

You're on to a huge loser with this argument Annie. It has been discussed over and over and I can point to the source references which prove irrefutably that the flu vaccine is just a huge scam and equally I can point you to the powerpoint presentation by director of the CDC which instructs health workers to engage in a deliberate media "Campaign Of Fear" in order to generate more demand for the vaccine.

The entire thing is bogus BS and just another Big Business evil perpetrated on a dumb population to generate $billions for the pharmaceutical companies.

There will always be those who are weak, naive and prepared to make any excuse why they took up the flu jab despite a raft of evidence clearly explaining that they are totally wasting their time and money. That's the power of the Campaign Of Fear. It's frankly very sick. The more worrying aspect is if the health industry is prepared to operate in such a devious way to make $billions from flu vaccines, what else is it prepared to do ? Hence you quickly read and start to understand how cancer is also a huge money making business.

The truth is frightening and unpalatable. But face it we must.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2017, 10:46 AM

Re: Mammograms

Well I'm going to carry on being weak naive and anything else you wish to call us, the flu jab revolutionised my winters, I was dreading each one as I got sicker each year with chest infections, the last year I had one I spent three weeks on the sofa coughing my lungs up surrounded by worried family thinking I was near death. After my first flu jab I've had no chest infections I'm so much healthier in the winter, even colds are nothing much just a bit of sneezing and nose blowing.

I'm never going to say everyone will have that experience but I will say just try it you might be lucky !

Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top