Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2016, 08:27 PM

Re: Anger Raises Chances Of A Heart Attack. Grrrrr!

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I guess it is self-evident really Boozer..
anger = raised blood pressure = a chance of a stroke or heart attack particularly in those who are already at risk because of medical problems.
It is indeed...and also where there may be unknown conditions such as an aneurysm, where the body's physical reaction to anger can cause it to rupture.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-07-2016, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Rachel my dear.
I never took you for a
An animated bird-type thing ?

Nope ... this is correct
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2016, 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
It is indeed...and also where there may be unknown conditions such as an aneurysm, where the body's physical reaction to anger can cause it to rupture.
Last year I was rushed to hospital for just that Pats.
I was 11 hours under the knife and they sorted out a 9CM tear, and replaced my Aorta heart valve as well.
I am very lucky to be here doing this.

So please no one make me angry!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2016, 11:04 AM

I was 11 hours under the knife and they sorted out a 9CM tear, and replaced my Aorta heart valve as well.

I'm glad you are still here Booza, I'm looking forward to meeting you on our next annual pilgrimage to Llandudno. We usually walk to Rhos and have lunch in the cafe' on the corner (is it forties?) we didn't make it this year due to a friends 50th Wedding Anniversary and went with them on a cruise, but me and Mrs Fox have missed coming to Llandudno so a spring visit is likely.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I'm glad you are still here Booza, I'm looking forward to meeting you on our next annual pilgrimage to Llandudno. We usually walk to Rhos and have lunch in the cafe' on the corner (is it forties?) we didn't make it this year due to a friends 50th Wedding Anniversary and went with them on a cruise, but me and Mrs Fox have missed coming to Llandudno so a spring visit is likely.
I nearly missed this post OGF.
Yes I would love to meet you and your Wife my friend.
Perhaps the four of us could meet in that Somerset Hotel in Llandudno I keep going on about.
Have a lovely chat while catching entertainment and a few beers or whatever.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 09:39 AM

I nearly missed this post OGF.
Yes I would love to meet you and your Wife my friend.
Perhaps the four of us could meet in that Somerset Hotel in Llandudno I keep going on about.
Have a lovely chat while catching entertainment and a few beers or whatever.
I'll look forward to that Boozer, I'll keep you posted about our next visit.....
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 01:48 PM

same operation in both cases ive got to have but been told its risky and they wont operate till the risk of a rupture is about to happen .
You are lucky to survive the rupture ,
ive read theres every chance of bleeding to death before the ambulance arrives .
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

22-10-2016, 05:05 PM

[QUOTE=Eliza;1017423]same operation in both cases ive got to have but been told its risky and they wont operate till the risk of a rupture is about to happen .
ive read theres every chance of bleeding to death before the ambulance arrives .[/QUOTE]

Hi Eliza.
Yes you are right there.
I had a 9cm tear in my aorta which could have gone anytime.
I was rushed to Broadgreen Heart and Chest Hospital in Liverpool, and before I left the Welsh Betwysy Coyed Hospital in North Wales, I had to sign a Do Not Resuscitate form because if that had burst there was nothing they could have done for me. The journey over to Liverpool in the ambulance was awful, and my poor Wife was in the ambulance holding my hand.
I tremble just to think about it now.

I do hope they are keeping a very close eye on you though Eliza, because that is what is needed.
No more, and no less.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

06-09-2017, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
same operation in both cases ive got to have but been told its risky and they wont operate till the risk of a rupture is about to happen .
ive read theres every chance of bleeding to death before the ambulance arrives .
Hi All.
Is Eliza still around, as I would like to know how she is now?
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2017, 11:04 AM

Im still around Kenny , enjoying life while i can , thanks for thinking about me .

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top