Join for free
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2017, 02:30 PM

Re: Dr Foster new series

Compulsive viewing as was the first series. Roll on next week.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2017, 02:32 PM

Filmed in our town but I don't know where that big house is.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2017, 09:12 PM

Yes, l loved this first episode of this second series even though, l had a few quibbles about it..

Would a Doctor in her position be allowed to be propositioned by another professional, a teacher (her patient) and go on a date with him?
Would a doctor leave her patient and walk out of the practice to confront her ex husband re a bouquet of flowers addressed to the 'Bitch'?
Would someone who owned 1-2 million pound house go out and leave it unlocked?
Ok, Gemma gatecrashed her ex husband's party but would a normal person go round the bedrooms, take out of a drawer, her ex husband's wife's 'lube' and sniff it? Would they then inspect the ex husband's wife's vibrator?
There were more things that were a bit unbelievable but Doctor Gemma's mental eyes were very convincing!!
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2017, 09:44 PM

I must confess...................I didn't know it was 'lube'.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2017, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Would a Doctor in her position be allowed to be propositioned by another professional, a teacher (her patient) and go on a date with him?
Definitely not. This was more shocking than some of the other stuff...getting his number from his patient file too!

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Would someone who owned 1-2 million pound house go out and leave it unlocked?
I was surprised there was no alarm. You'd think he would switch that on.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2017, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
I must confess...................I didn't know it was 'lube'.
I too thought it was lip gloss or something!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2017, 10:22 AM

I thought it must be a swimming pool block or something when she found the open door, I thought no way too when it was access to the main house. What a house though... how the other half live eh

I agree, its the acting that makes it believable.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2017, 02:27 PM

Am I only one thought it was a horribly ugly house ? As she drove to it we saw several lovely homes I was really dissapointed when she arrived at that monstrosity.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

08-09-2017, 09:35 PM

I used to hate houses that look like that but now I think it must be wonderful to live in a house with so much light.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2017, 04:47 AM

To be honest I find her actions this series a bit confusing, I thought she had walked away in the last series a strong woman, over him and ready to start a new chapter in her life?

I think this series will be good but it makes me wonder about my conclusion of the last one. Unless it's just she can't bear that he didn't suffer and that her son is enamoured with him...yes maybe that's it.

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top