Join for free
Page 13 of 24 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2017, 08:35 AM

Re: A post to help men understand

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Boozy, you need to help yourself, folks ain't averse to a bit of Shite, but raw sewage, that's a different matter
You're being very succinct there Spitty
I concur!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2017, 12:53 PM

What's worse than a male chauvinist pig?

A woman that won't do what she's told.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2017, 12:54 PM

For all the guys who think a woman's place is in the kitchen, remember that's where the knives are kept.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2017, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
For all the guys who think a woman's place is in the kitchen, remember that's where the knives are kept.

You're asking for a good slap before the day's out Nommy!

My poinker extension can easily reach your cave now.

May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2017, 01:10 PM

Heh heh...We Scots Women use Our tongues as weapons...no need for knives of any other sort
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 10:45 AM

How to work out what is going on in HIS head - (if anything).

While women can be hard to read, men are the opposite.
They think they are the master of disguise but every feeling they have is totally obvious - yep, all two of them.

1. Jealousy - You only have to mention some bloke from the office and a man will start huffing and puffing his chest out.

2. Anger- Just before the shouty bit, men get huffy.
"Why are you getting all huffy?" women ask, and men then shout " I AM NOT HUFFY!"

And in doing so, prove that women are always right.

Bakerman
The above must be one of the most sexist things I have read for quite awhile. Some women become raging demons if they hear the slightest negative comment. And yet those same women feel that have a complete right to abuse men at every opportunity. Get a life ! Stop blaming men for YOUR problems. Want to be truly liberated ? Stop whining about what you think men are doing to you and take your life in your own hands, just like men must do.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
How to work out what is going on in HIS head - (if anything).

While women can be hard to read, men are the opposite.
They think they are the master of disguise but every feeling they have is totally obvious - yep, all two of them.

1. Jealousy - You only have to mention some bloke from the office and a man will start huffing and puffing his chest out.

2. Anger- Just before the shouty bit, men get huffy.
"Why are you getting all huffy?" women ask, and men then shout " I AM NOT HUFFY!"

And in doing so, prove that women are always right.

Bakerman
The above must be one of the most sexist things I have read for quite awhile. Some women become raging demons if they hear the slightest negative comment. And yet those same women feel that have a complete right to abuse men at every opportunity. Get a life ! Stop blaming men for YOUR problems.
I wish......if only

I feel a song coming on....

I should be so lucky
lucky, lucky, lucky
I should be so lucky
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 10:55 AM

Bakerman, you do not know me, nor ever will so will you please stop acting like a very amateur Psychologist and judging me. You are so wrong it is laughable.

If you had any common sense at all, you would know this was a tongue in cheek article taken from a newspaper.

I did not compost it myself, and it is not what I think or how I feel.

You know absolutely nothing about the real me, and this is why I really resent your wild accusations that I am negative/abusive/and have problems.

I suspect you have more problems than I have, and so would you kindly stop being spiteful and leave me alone from now on please.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 11:00 AM

Your place as usual, Mups?
About 1830hrs?

Did I leave my gimp mask there? I can't find it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

30-09-2017, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Your place as usual, Mups?
About 1830hrs?

Did I leave my gimp mask there? I can't find it.

x x x x

Page 13 of 24 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top