Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
SamTheMan
Merseyside
SamTheMan is male  SamTheMan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2017, 12:43 PM

Online sperm donation.

Just noticed this programme which is on the Bbc tomorrow about online sperm donation.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b094fhjd

I didn't think you'd be able to that. I would have thought if you were to order a sample on the Internet, by the time the little plastic bag arrived, all the little swimmers would be dead. Seriously though you'd think sperm is the type of thing that has to be fresh, or hositals would freeze until their recipients/patients were ready ?
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2017, 12:53 PM

Re: Online sperm donation.

I can see that having a detrimental effect on the keyboard for sure!!
tomtwodogs
Lynmouth U.K.
tomtwodogs is male  tomtwodogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2017, 03:44 PM

Sperm - A generative fluid with the appearance, texture, density and smell of wallpaper paste. Can in fact be used instead of wallpaper paste in an emergency, however on no account must wallpaper paste be used as sperm unless you want your child growing up to be a painter and decorator !
( see Bob the Builder )

Sperm Bank - Raised wall - like elevation of sperm found on some Mediterranean beaches. Almost certainly caused by condoms being thrown into the sea following frenzied sexual activity in Club 18 - 30 locations, then the contents of same being washed ashore by the tide.
See- Ibiza Tourist Attractions !
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2017, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by tomtwodogs ->
Sperm - A generative fluid with the appearance, texture, density and smell of wallpaper paste. Can in fact be used instead of wallpaper paste in an emergency, however on no account must wallpaper paste be used as sperm unless you want your child growing up to be a painter and decorator !
( see Bob the Builder )

Sperm Bank - Raised wall - like elevation of sperm found on some Mediterranean beaches. Almost certainly caused by condoms being thrown into the sea following frenzied sexual activity in Club 18 - 30 locations, then the contents of same being washed ashore by the tide.
See- Ibiza Tourist Attractions !
Too much information Tom.
Too much information.
Particularly as I am about to have me lunch!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2017, 04:22 PM

At least some men will have a good excuse if caught throwing one off.

"I get paid to do it...."
tomtwodogs
Lynmouth U.K.
tomtwodogs is male  tomtwodogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2017, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
At least some men will have a good excuse if caught throwing one off.

"I get paid to do it...."
Yes Tpin its a week in hand,.. where I work too
Conroy
Surrey .uk
Conroy is male  Conroy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2017, 06:56 PM

A sperm donor who has fathered 30 children has been ordered to pay maintenance after he made a woman he met through an unofficial website pregnant and a judge ruled he is the biological father. So do it legal or pay a massive price.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2017, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Conroy ->
A sperm donor who has fathered 30 children has been ordered to pay maintenance after he made a woman he met through an unofficial website pregnant and a judge ruled he is the biological father. So do it legal or pay a massive price.
So thats my appointment at the clinic cancelled then!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2017, 09:36 PM

When I was a courier I was hired to pick up a thermos flask full of sperm and deliver it fifty miles away to it's recipient who then used a Turkey baster to - well never mind - The money was good.....But I could have cut out the middle man......
Mister_Oy
NW UK
Mister_Oy is male  Mister_Oy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2017, 10:27 PM

Tried it but it clogged up me USB port.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top