Join for free
Page 17 of 19 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2017, 09:23 PM

Re: Dear Marjorie Proops...

Originally Posted by tomtwodogs ->
Aaw she could sit on my shoulders any day,..... but If she is that short she must have turn ups on her knickers,.. looking on the bright side she would make a fortune as a burglar in the winter,.. .as her @ss would wipe out her footprints in any snow. !

Oi saucebox, how did know about the turn ups?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2017, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Dear No sense,
I think leaving a trail would be a good idea as long as it's not edible or underwear. Both could disappear whilst you shop.
If you have a sunroof you could leave it open, this would attract a large crowd of people trying to climb in and nick things, easy to spot from a distance.
You could also leave your car with at least three feet of it hanging out of the space, easy to spot but may attract an angry mob...
...also easy to spot!
As for your height problems, try strapping bed springs onto the bottom of your shoes, you would be able to jump higher to spot your car and do your shopping in record time as long as you don't ricochet off the walls too much.
Watch the Tigger Movie first to see how it's done!

If all else fails, sit on the floor and cry, someone may help you find it if you don't scare them too much .

Be careful out there!
Tess

Wonderful ideas TessA, thank you.

I must say the beds springs especially appeal to me.

I will get some over the tip and give that a try.

Thank you do much.

Yours ~

Much Happier.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

22-09-2017, 10:17 AM

P.S. If I bounce too high and spill all my shopping, I will try the periscope instead.
I feel much more confidant after your advice Auntie TessA, I shall certainly recommend you to all my friends.

Yours ~

Even Happier
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2017, 12:57 PM

Dear Aunty Tessa

Am I a bad person?

Yesterday, I came home from work early to do some garden chores. About half an hour before my husband came home, I changed into some skin tight blue and white check leggings, that leave nothing to the imagination and a Navy low cut cashmere jumper. I spritzed myself with perfume and pinned up my hair in the way he loves.

Cooking his favourite meal, I wiggled around in front until I felt he was ready. I then let him have it.
I told him I had just cut through the wire on the lawn mower for the second time this month!

So, am I a bad person for cutting through the wire twice?

Yours truly,

Nella
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2017, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
P.S. If I bounce too high and spill all my shopping, I will try the periscope instead.
I feel much more confidant after your advice Auntie TessA, I shall certainly recommend you to all my friends.

Yours ~

Even Happier
Fit yourself up with a back-pack. Zipped up and strapped to your back you can bounce whither you like.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

23-09-2017, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Fit yourself up with a back-pack. Zipped up and strapped to your back you can bounce whither you like.

No Judd, that is no help at all !
With all the weight of my shopping in a back pack, I wouldn't be able to bounce of the ground even, would I.
Why don't men think!

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2017, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
No Judd, that is no help at all !
With all the weight of my shopping in a back pack, I wouldn't be able to bounce of the ground even, would I.
Why don't men think!

You increase the number of springs - more springs = more bounce. I take it that physics isn't one of your strong points (after navigation that is).
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

23-09-2017, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
You increase the number of springs - more springs = more bounce. I take it that physics isn't one of your strong points (after navigation that is).

I've had enough of you men today! Blinking smarty pants.

You really must try to look at my many excellent points instead of my failings !

I'm going to put kettle on and contemplate your punishment.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2017, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Cedronella ->
Dear Aunty Tessa

Am I a bad person?

Yesterday, I came home from work early to do some garden chores. About half an hour before my husband came home, I changed into some skin tight blue and white check leggings, that leave nothing to the imagination and a Navy low cut cashmere jumper. I spritzed myself with perfume and pinned up my hair in the way he loves.

Cooking his favourite meal, I wiggled around in front until I felt he was ready. I then let him have it.
I told him I had just cut through the wire on the lawn mower for the second time this month!

So, am I a bad person for cutting through the wire twice?

Yours truly,

Nella
Dear Nella, Yes, you are a bad person.

You should have seduced him before you cut the lawn, then claimed you were too tired and with a tear in your eye asked him, "Please darling would you cut the lawn for your little bunny wunny woo? I will keep the bed nice and snuggly buggly for woo!"
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2017, 07:37 PM

Dear Miss Proops

My steaks aren't the best and I have invited a young lady round for a romantic dinner.....she insists we share the cooking.

One friend said I should beat my meat before cooking.

Now here's my problem....this is our first date and I think it would be inappropriate to do this in front of her.

Pl,ease help....

Page 17 of 19 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top