Join for free
Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2017, 09:19 AM

Re: Dear Marjorie Proops...

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Dear TessA

I am overweight and bearded and into steampunk.

Will I ever find a woman?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2017, 09:24 AM

Hi

Dear TessA

Dear Tessa.....I am underweight, clean shaven and into Beethoven....I've been married for 45 years......Will I ever be free from a woman?...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2017, 09:25 AM

Dear TessA

My girlfriend wants me to have... 'relations' with her, in the back passage. The problem is, my dad rides his bike down the back passage on his way home from work and I'm worried he might see us.

What should I do?

Bike clips Billy.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

11-09-2017, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Dear Tessa.....I am underweight, clean shaven and into Beethoven....I've been married for 45 years......Will I ever be free from a woman?...
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2017, 09:26 AM

We still have agony aunts and uncles now, trouble is I'm not sure I really want Coleen Nolan's advice on anything
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2017, 09:27 AM

Hi

Dear TessA

I would need to inspect your beard and approve your brass goggles but, yes I'm sure you'd have someone's corset bustling!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2017, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
You could try giving her all your money and then crawling away slowly!
If that doesn't work, dig a big hole in the garden and jump in it!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

11-09-2017, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Dear TessA

My girlfriend wants me to have... 'relations' with her, in the back passage. The problem is, my dad rides his bike down the back passage on his way home from work and I'm worried he might see us.

What should I do?

Bike clips Billy.
WD40!

Hide it then your Dad's bike will start squeeking!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

11-09-2017, 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
WD40!

Hide it then your Dad's bike will start squeeking!
I bow to your knowledge Auntie Tessa.

Problem solved. Lubrication sounds good.

Oh, I see what you mean now.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2017, 10:00 AM

Dear TessA,
It's like this.. l have strong feelings for a fellow member on a social site l belong to but he never seems to notice me.
I thought, l would send him naughty pictures of my body but didn't as he might think l was a hussy. Besides the wide lens on my camera couldn't fit me all in.
Do you think, if I send him a picture of the massive hairy wart on the end of my nose that it will appeal to his sympathetic nature and he'll ask me out?
Please advise me as l think l am obsessed with him and l only read his profile info 200 times a day now, as l don't want to become a nuisance to him.

Kind Regards,

Warty Witch Face xx

Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top