Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2017, 08:36 AM

Re: Game Of Thrones.

Originally Posted by summer ->
Hope Sean Bean is in it then Nom looking forward to that

I heard he was Summer
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2017, 08:43 AM

Sean has stated it was a mistake to be killed off so early and might have tried for a different character.

Mind you considering the attrition rate not many survive long. At first it came as a shock but it does keep the program fresh.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2017, 08:58 AM

You will love series 7 Nom, it's the best yet

Missy, that's good news. I might have to watch the first series again just to remind myself of the story, nothing to do with the delectable Sean you understand
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2017, 09:00 AM

LG and Missy based on your recommendations I will give it another chance at the Weekend. I too downloaded season 7 so do have to watch it at some point. Will probably end up binge watching once I get into it
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2017, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
You will love series 7 Nom, it's the best yet

Missy, that's good news. I might have to watch the first series again just to remind myself of the story, nothing to do with the delectable Sean you understand

Me and Mr Missy have planned to watch from the start again during the winter months. We both really loved it and haven't found anything that's grabbed us both to watch at the moment
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2017, 12:21 AM

Well I've now watched Season 7 and it was really good, particularly the last episode where Jon gets his kit off
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2017, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Well I've now watched Season 7 and it was really good, particularly the last episode where Jon gets his kit off
Doing the naughty with his aunty though!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2017, 05:39 PM

It's just fab
Watched it since the start
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2017, 06:06 PM

If I had to pick a fault with G.O.T.
I am afraid it would be first the language and that dreaded C word which if I may say seems to be said everywhere these days, and I cringe at hearing it. Perhaps my gran taught me to well that was the one word she would not abide.

Also if I maybe a little crude the flesh the boobs the bush's and the meat n 2 veg's.
Hey I ain't no prude but I just cannot see why all of this was put into such a great storyline.

It certainly would not be made worse without them in my opinion.

You see I have grandchildren in their early teens and they all have great imaginations and they love Skyfy and Fantasy stories and I hate it because I cannot discuss G.O.T with them because they would want to see it.

Perhaps I am just getting to old
Tartlet
UK
Tartlet is female  Tartlet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2017, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
If I had to pick a fault with G.O.T.
I am afraid it would be first the language and that dreaded C word which if I may say seems to be said everywhere these days, and I cringe at hearing it. Perhaps my gran taught me to well that was the one word she would not abide.

Also if I maybe a little crude the flesh the boobs the bush's and the meat n 2 veg's.
Hey I ain't no prude but I just cannot see why all of this was put into such a great storyline.

It certainly would not be made worse without them in my opinion.

You see I have grandchildren in their early teens and they all have great imaginations and they love Skyfy and Fantasy stories and I hate it because I cannot discuss G.O.T with them because they would want to see it.

Perhaps I am just getting to old
I tend to agree with you but I watched and enjoyed it nonetheless.

It was my older grandchildren who persuaded me to watch it.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top