Join for free
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2017, 08:57 AM

Shallow Labour MP UTurns Over Corbyn

Looney Labour MP Ben Bradshaw, who feared his job over the election has done a shallow U Turn now that he has benefited from the election votes for Corbyn.

"A year ago, during the row over a leaked list of MPs accused of "abusing Corbyn" he wrote an opinion piece calling the party's leadership a

"destructive combination of incompetence, deceit and menace".

http://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-...ed-mind-472967

Now that it suits he has resorted to fawning all over Corbyn saying:

"I see a man who is growing into the job. I take my hat off to him for the way he performed in the election campaign"

The Looney Labour duplicity goes on and on and on !

So few of the Labour Loonies have any balls at all and just fear for their jobs and so cow tow to Old Compo's communist regime.

Hats off to the brave 7 who rightly defied Corbyn at the 2nd reading of the EU Withdrawal Bill. Respect to those prepared to stand up for what is right.

As to the rest, they are just shallow pitiful morons aimlessly towing a party line that is nothing more than a complete sham. They have only their personal interests at heart and care not one iota for the will of the people. Shame on them.

This Looney Labour duplicity is becoming an embarrassment for UK politics now!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2017, 04:32 PM

Re: Shallow Labour MP UTurns Over Corbyn

Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #33

"It never hurts to suck up to the boss."

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top