Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 08:19 PM

Re: Breaking News

Originally Posted by deylon ->
It is frightening travelling on public transport now, my friend and I got on a train on Saturday, there were a lot of people travelling , but we must not give up. Many of us survived WW2, never knowing if a bomb would fall on us, then we had the horrors of the IRA, similar to what we are having now with ISIS but we must show these people we are not giving in
You're right, of course, but there are differences.

We didn't invite the bombs; we didn't invite the IRA; but we did invite in the ISIS terrorists, or at least we permitted them to return here after their training in the Middle East.

Whose fault was that?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2017, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
You're right, of course, but there are differences.

We didn't invite the bombs; we didn't invite the IRA; but we did invite in the ISIS terrorists, or at least we permitted them to return here after their training in the Middle East.

Whose fault was that?
The cretins in charge?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2017, 06:54 PM

Thing is if you see a young Araby looking male on the tube with a lidl bag are you going to challenge him ?
Imagine the outrage if he had perfectly innocent items in the bag.
Last time i went to Bethnal Green on the Jubilee Line every last bloke looked like a potential bomber complete with backpack.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2017, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Thing is if you see a young Araby looking male on the tube with a lidl bag are you going to challenge him ?
Certainly not.

I'd get off the train at the next stop and wait for another.

Of course, this is London isn't it? And the next train is guaranteed to contain yet another Araby-looking male with a Lidl bag!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2017, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
No one as far as I know is blaming them .
What are an old couple suposed to do with an Iraqi teenager for goodness sake .
Who the heck put him with them ?
Funny that these `asylum seekers` are classed as children up to the age of eighteen for the sake of allowing them into the country but as soon as anything like this happens they're immediately classed as men.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170919_232014.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	4039  
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Funny that these `asylum seekers` are classed as children up to the age of eighteen for the sake of allowing them into the country but as soon as anything like this happens they're immediately classed as men.
I know, the hypocrisy is astounding!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

25-09-2017, 07:04 PM

The worst thing is that this is entirely the fault of our weak government.

Merkel insists; we cave in.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2017, 08:01 PM

Interesting thought Judd, just when does a 'child ' become a man/ woman, officially I suppose its on their 18th birthday, but you cant suddenly become an adult over night, perhaps we should have a 'Tweens' time when you learn how to become a man/woman
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

25-09-2017, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
Interesting thought Judd, just when does a 'child ' become a man/ woman, officially I suppose its on their 18th birthday, but you cant suddenly become an adult over night, perhaps we should have a 'Tweens' time when you learn how to become a man/woman
As an old dinosaur, I believe that should be from 18 to 21.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 01:13 PM

Childhood once ended when you started work .

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top