Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2017, 02:03 PM

Re: Looney Labour Slammed on BBC QT

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Precisely, but don't forget 48 % voted to remain - so it must be a delicate balancing act.
Just lols

So if a democratic vote is close it's ok for Looney Labour to not support the voting nation and put their efforts into opposing the will of the majority.

Small wonder the Lying Looney Party is not in power and has almost no chance of getting there even at the 2022 election !

The role of Looney Labour should be to put forward their own policies and ideas and challenge the government where they believe it is not acting in the interests of the people.

It is not their role to belligerently oppose anything the government do.

If the government were to abolish student debt would the duplicitous Corbyn oppose that? No because it's something they support themselves.

Hence if they set about opposing and obstructing the BrExit process they are NOT opposing the government in the slightest. They are opposing BrExit itself and thus opposing the will of the majority of the electorate. That is an utterly shameful and unforgivable act of pure arrogance and anti-democracy.

Labour have totally shot themselves in the foot with BrExit.

They tried to be clever by being vague on BrExit

They tried to pander to the Remainers on BrExit

They tried to pander to the Leavers on BrExit

Now they've made themselves look like total clowns and have proven that they can not be trusted on any issue.

Corbyn has, and continues to damage the Looney Party massively.

If I were a Labour member I'd be petitioning to get him removed from his post.

If I were a Labour member I would tell the party that I was going to vote Conservative in protest until Corbyn and his team of dunces step down.

Can't help but have a wry smile at the total mess Labour is currently in.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top