Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2017, 03:17 PM

Don't Speak to the Tory's Son..

I abhor Tory policies and would never choose to vote for them, however it's not for me or anyone else to push that onto others. If this is true then the teacher should have consequences for it. It's an abuse of their position.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...=tmgoff_fb_tmg
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2017, 03:25 PM

Re: Don't Speak to the Tory's Son..

It's dreadful thing to say. Personally I'm as far left as you can get and my husband pretty far to the right, if we can converse happily then anyone can if they have any sense about them.

I'd sack the teacher I never usually say that as usually a sorry is enough but this case is a big abuse of the trust we put in teachers.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2017, 03:30 PM

Doesn't shock me at all. One must presume the teacher was a Lying Looney Labour supporter. It's the infantile type of behaviour we've seen through the election with the militant Momentum thugs issuing death threats, spitting at opposition MPs, threatening their families, damaging their property, throwing bricks through windows and the like.

They are essentially a despicable minority arm of society that needs to be culled. There is no place in UK politics for it and the electorate should refuse to give Labour their support unless and until they cleanse the party of this unsavoury stain. Labour is totally unelectable while the situation prevails.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2017, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by realist ->
doesn't shock me at all. One must presume the teacher was a lying looney labour supporter. It's the infantile type of behaviour we've seen through the election with the militant momentum thugs issuing death threats, spitting at opposition mps, threatening their families, damaging their property, throwing bricks through windows and the like.

They are essentially a despicable minority arm of society that needs to be culled. There is no place in uk politics for it and the electorate should refuse to give labour their support unless and until they cleanse the party of this unsavoury stain. Labour is totally unelectable while the situation prevails.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2017, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I abhor Tory policies and would never choose to vote for them, however it's not for me or anyone else to push that onto others. If this is true then the teacher should have consequences for it. It's an abuse of their position.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...=tmgoff_fb_tmg
It's not a surprise, we have come to accept this sort of action from the LoonyLeft, imagine what actions they will carry out if they were in power. A totalitarian rule that will surpass anything happening in North Korea.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2017, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
It's not a surprise, we have come to accept this sort of action from the LoonyLeft, imagine what actions they will carry out if they were in power. A totalitarian rule that will surpass anything happening in North Korea.

How about we ask Jeremy to 'nationalise' the banks and insurance companies to start with.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2017, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
How about we ask Jeremy to 'nationalise' the banks and insurance companies to start with.
Transport and ultilities too !
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2017, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Transport and ultilities too !
Of course Julie darlin', but I forgot to mention that we should ask Jeremy to do it all without compensation. That should give the scumbag 'nasty party' members apoplexy!!!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

15-09-2017, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Of course Julie darlin', but I forgot to mention that we should ask Jeremy to do it all without compensation. That should give the scumbag 'nasty party' members apoplexy!!!
I would vote for that I think they've made enough out of us all already.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2017, 04:16 PM

They do like to make these stories up don't they? The Tory media are a disgraceful bunch of bigots.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top