Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 10:35 AM

Re: Boris makes his move.

Seems TM is so weakened following her disasterous election, that she doesn't dare sack him for fear of his becoming an even bigger 'loose cannon' on the back benches.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7951221.html
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
following her disasterous election
lols

Election Results

Tories - 318 seats

Looney Labour seats - 262

Looney Labour seats 2010 election - 258

Clear to see where the disaster occurred imo.

Head still firmly in the sand. Lovely.

Tick tock
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
lols

Election Results

Tories - 318 seats

Looney Labour seats - 262

Looney Labour seats 2010 election - 258

Clear to see where the disaster occurred imo.

Head still firmly in the sand. Lovely.

Tick tock

Have you nothing better to contribute than repeating 'old' news???
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 01:09 PM

Hi

Boris Johnson, the Tories version of Dianne Abbott.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 02:39 PM

I can't say I have noticed any sign of Diane Abbot writing and intelligent 4000 word article like the one you complain of Swim, or a the number of books Boris has authored, or being multilingual as is Boris.

You need to put away your prejudices.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Have you nothing better to contribute than repeating 'old' news???
have you . . . . anything . . . to contribute that isn't the same old facile belligerent twaddle?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
I can't say I have noticed any sign of Diane Abbot writing and intelligent 4000 word article like the one you complain of Swim, or a the number of books Boris has authored, or being multilingual as is Boris.

They both seem to have trouble adding up.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2017, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->

Hi

Not a view I subscribe to.

They are both out of touch with reality and Financial Incompetents.

It is my view that they both live in La La Land.

I want Brexit to succeed, I voted for it.

I am a hard nosed Northerner with an intense personal dislike of Juncker.

Boris just simply cannot accept the realities of life, there is no Magic Wand, we cannot leave on 31st March 2019 with everything in place to get it right.

My area of Expertise is Immigration, that is what I am best at, in particular those who are a threat to us.

I want us to be able to deliver on that.

My second area is Customs and Tariffs, linked to Immigration and I have many friends involved in it.

I was kicked out of that years ago, too aggressive in dealing with the French.

I am actually quite proud of that.

My concerns are not Brexit, they are the idiots in charge who are going to cost us £Billions at no risk to themselves, because of infighting and their own Political Ambitions.

The Professionals are paid to deliver.

We, as a Nation, voted out.

Cameron did not have a plan, it was not Rocket Science to get a Plan, it required between £5 and £7 Billion to be chucked at it to leave on 31st March 2020, owing naff all and with everything in place to deliver on time and on the dot.

We had no Trade Negotiators, we could have taken all the EU Trade Negotiators for £1,000,000 a year each plus Index Linked Pensions.

It would have crippled the EU straight away.

£200 million a year, plus Pensions.

We could have taken the best in the World for another £700 million, plus Pensions.

So, £1.5 Billion a year to come out on top.

We could have had the systems and staff to control all WTO Tariffs and Immigration, for another £4 or £5 Billion.

That would have completely stuffed Juncker and Co.

We would have been ready to go. no Payments for any Transition at all and Quids in, £Billions in credit, and the EU in a right mess.

Instead, we are going to lose £Billions.

It is an offence to my Northern Roots, you don't get owt for nowt and the thought that we are now losing money because of the stupidity of our Politicians I find totally offensive.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top