Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2016, 04:46 PM

Let slip

The dogs of war? A very dear friend is almost begging me to allow her to `have a word` with the kitchen company. Now I have seen her get cross and it`s not pretty-but even I can get impatient.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2016, 04:49 PM

Re: Let slip

Jeez og, is this still going on?

I'd have wired them up to the mains by now and heated up their testicles with a blow lamp.
You are indeed a patient man.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2016, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Jeez og, is this still going on?

I'd have wired them up to the mains by now and heated up their testicles with a blow lamp.
You are indeed a patient man.
Can I watch!!???? please please!!! lol
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2016, 05:20 PM

Is it Karma? No sooner had I posted this than they rang promising all will be finished next week. I rang me friend asking if she was into voodoo?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2016, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Can I watch!!???? please please!!! lol
You really are quite perverse
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2016, 09:56 PM

LOL I know Tpin ....good aint it?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

20-10-2016, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
LOL I know Tpin ....good aint it?
I wouldn't know............yet
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs

25-10-2016, 03:11 PM

And the beat goes on. Last week I was promised that the electrician would arrive first thing this morning. Yesterday afternoon my doorbell rings-it`s the electrician calling without any notice. Oh hello you are meant to come tomorrow,what if I had been out? Ah then I would have come back next week. Oh well at least my under unit lights now work and my extractor is working. Ceiling lights? Nobody told me about ceiling lights.

I`m not sure what the poor man must have thought-I was not rude to him per se but I did chunter on a bit about the boss not being able to arrange a piss up in a brewery
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs

02-11-2016, 09:12 PM

Slowly slowly--the electrician did not turn up on Monday. I had left messages to say I was out on Tuesday I get back around 3 yesterday afternoon and there he is outside my house. Oh well at least all the lights and wiring is now done.

The tiler turned up at 8 this morning and got a lot done despite him obviously being in pain with his back-I did suggest he should ring me when he was fit as he could not go on.

It`s been a long and frustrating journey but I start to see light at the end of the tunnel.

Ratings;

Overall design- 9/10

Quality of workmanship 9/10

Value for money 8/10

Organisation and customer service--2/10
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

02-11-2016, 10:17 PM

If you'd let me loose it'd be finished long ago......I do a mean impersonation of Anne Robinson........" hello, this is Watchdog"

Good news, og.

Soon be enjoying it....at long last.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top