Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 07:29 PM

Re: UK terror threat: Isis threaten doomsday attack that will 'turn children's hair white

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I think that may be Swimfeeders, who has nothing against muslims, just the radical ones!
Yes. I remember now. Sorry Swim.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 07:42 PM

Re: UK terror threat: Isis threaten doomsday attack that will 'turn children's hair white

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I think that may be Swimfeeders, who has nothing against muslims, just the radical ones!
Hi

Yes, spot on Twinks.

I have nothing against Muslims, recognise the dangers of the Radicals and loathe the terrorists and their supporters.

My Muslim friends are ex colleagues and members of staff and their families.

They are very good at their jobs and do keep an eye on the Mosques amongst other things.

They are absolutely indispensable to us and to put it bluntly, would like our Political masters to take a much stronger line.
GillyT
Nottingham, England
GillyT is female  GillyT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 08:13 PM

I am not afraid of the cowardly buggers, but I am concerned that my hubby could be caught up in any potential terrorist attack. He is going to London for 4 days to visit the dying widower of his sister (who died of cancer about 3 years ago).

He will travel, but will be observant all the time and not linger in stations etc.

Yes I am concerned for others who may become involved in the chaos that is no doubt planned by Daesh in the UK. Not sure what I would do if my hubby was mortally injured by their evil nastiness.

What do they say (whoever they are), revenge is best served cold !
tina
Lincolnshire
tina is female  tina has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 10:04 PM

I for one am scared also I have a family that I am scared for. IZAL as some one called them lol are getting stronger and more sophisticated and I dont believe it will be a small random attack although that is bad enough, we must take steps to minimize the danger from the sleepers at home, I dont care if they were born here send them back to the land of their fore fathers and sod what the European councils say.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 11:32 PM

It's a pity we don't still have that massive open prison to send them to, though the Australians wouldn't be happy
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
It's a pity we don't still have that massive open prison to send them to, though the Australians wouldn't be happy
Hi

You mean Wythenshaw? AKA the biggest open prison in Europe.

I spent some time yesterday with some Gurkhas, now they would scare ISIS.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

You mean Wythenshaw? AKA the biggest open prison in Europe.

I spent some time yesterday with some Gurkhas, now they would scare ISIS.
JBR won't be happy with that suggestion, not that he lives there.

I remember a great story about the Gurkhas, a plane and a parachute.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 12:33 AM

JBR won't be happy with that suggestion, not that he lives there.

I remember a great story about the Gurkhas, a plane and a parachute.
I don't like to contradict you, Terry, but I don't live in Wythenshawe. Although not a million miles away, we do have a substantial 'buffer state' (or buffer estate!) between them and us.
We do hear the police helicopter flying around from time to time, though.

Yes, I know the story. "Parachutes? Oh, I didn't know we were going to have parachutes!"
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

04-02-2016, 02:28 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I don't like to contradict you, Terry, but I don't live in Wythenshawe. Although not a million miles away, we do have a substantial 'buffer state' (or buffer estate!) between them and us.
We do hear the police helicopter flying around from time to time, though.

Yes, I know the story. "Parachutes? Oh, I didn't know we were going to have parachutes!"
You are not contradicting me, I said you didn't live there.
I inferred you wouldn't be happy having them there.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

04-02-2016, 10:36 AM

You are not contradicting me, I said you didn't live there.
I inferred you wouldn't be happy having them there.
You're quite right, Terry. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top