Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2013, 05:52 AM

Happy Friday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG] A Jay, taken in the Italian Dolomites. I didn't get any gardening done yesterday. It seems that I have to build up to it these days !!!
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2013, 07:01 AM

Re: Happy Friday Everyone.

I didnt get any done either ... mainly because of the snow blizzard out there !!
The weather changes here so fast 4 days of hot sunshine gardening in t shirts then minus 3 and snow blizzards ... ah well it gives me time to cook and read .
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2013, 07:24 AM

Morning all
Wind blowing and snow settled on the ground ...So its a indoor activity for me today after I have walked the dogs .....
Any one any new Ideas ... Fed up of sitting all day reading ...Maybe I could start a exercise class for all my elderly neighbours !! Mmmm
Stacky
Essex
Stacky is male 

15-03-2013, 09:10 AM

Morning all.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2013, 09:18 AM

Morning Stocky
Morning world ... sore throat and manky person here.
Went to bed around 8.30 and had a rubbish night ~ braincell probably lost under the bed.
Will leave it there ~ staying IN
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2013, 09:28 AM

Good Morning Alan, NB and All Heavy rain so far this morning.

That's a beautiful photo, Alan. Many thanks for sharing.

Hope everyone will enjoy Friday
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2013, 09:43 AM

Good morning everyone. Lovely Jay Alan.
Reminds me of my attitude to gardening Alan. I have to work myself up to go in the garden for months not hours. Weather not as cold today seemingly but still not bright and beautiful for t shirts here. I have prepared for the sun though and bought 4 fab new T Shirts in Debenhams sale last week, so itching to start wearing them. Take care all and have a nice day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2013, 10:05 AM

Morning all, a lot milder here this morning but overcast and rain forecast for later.

Just back from Tesco and enjoying a cappucino before taking the dogs out to the forest for an hour or so. Bangers and mash for lunch and then feet up with a book is on the cards methinks.

Hope everyone is recovering from their aches and pains especially you Mags with your back. I found out yesterday that Neurofen 200mg tablets at £2 a box of 16 contained exactly the same ingredients as Tesco Ibruprofen 200mg at 32p a box of 16. Guess which I bought today...

Have a great day folks.

Barry
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2013, 10:35 AM

Morning everyone, just beginning to dry up out there after a night of rain. Have a good day everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2013, 10:45 AM

Good morning fellow members I am sitting here wrapped in layers of clothes because the house is cold awaiting the arrival of the electrician who is going to service the heating which I had to switch off yesterday in readiness.

I hate having anyone strange in the house, you can't get on with things the same.

The two little girls will be her later while little Barnaby has a swimming lesson, Eleanor has a poorly ear so can't go.

Mags I hope your back is a bit more comfortable today.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top