Join for free
Page 13 of 129 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 > Last »
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 08:56 PM

Re: Over 50s Club Manchester/Cheshire

Glad you had a good day out Myrtle.

I think we saw New Brighton as we came in on the ferry last week. I always remember my grandmother telling me that she went there on her honeymoon.
Sabrena
greater/manchester
Sabrena is female  Sabrena has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2014, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
Hi Sabrena ..
Your membership No is 8 ... welcome aboard

If/when we have a meet-up it seems as if Manchester would be convenient for all of us ... just one condition though ... at least one of you will have to go on the big wheel with Cheshire Cat .... I don't like heights !!!!!
hi Myrtle so sorry it has took me so long 2 reply 2 these post I would luv 2 meet up in Manchester when u visit only 10 miles away it is in easy reach 4 me as 4 the walk it is 10 years since I was in the walking group we had 2 blue badge guides they sorted out all the train and bus rides and time table can get 2 Buxton but have 2 find out times of train and how long 2 get there luv 2 meet up with u all hope it's soon sorry about the big wheel I don't like heights but I'm sure Venus will go on it with C/C LOLx
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2014, 07:16 PM

Hi Sabrena ... nice to hear from you.

A meet up would be lovely and what we need is other members to say that they would like one but ... oh dear ... Carol is out of action for a while - you can read her post below

Now .... 10 miles from Manchester ... gotta get my map out now and see if I can guess where You could give me a clue

Take care ....
Sabrena
greater/manchester
Sabrena is female  Sabrena has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2014, 07:33 PM

Hi Sabrena ... nice to hear from you.

A meet up would be lovely and what we need is other members to say that they would like one but ... oh dear ... Carol is out of action for a while - you can read her post below

Now .... 10 miles from Manchester ... gotta get my map out now and see if I can guess where You could give me a clue

Take care ....
lived in Manchester all my life moved out when they pull the houses down very old but still go 2 Manchester a lot my family still live there where I live now is all hills lots of greener luv it would not want 2 live anywhere else can see the pennies from my window lovely views let u guess but a clue near 2 Glossop
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2014, 07:39 PM

When I was 19 we lived in Bradford, Manchester ... mum rented the house which was due for demolition ... we were relocated to Gamesley but I only lived there until I was 22 when I got married and left home

I've been to Glossop on the bus from Macclesfield just for old times' sake as I used to love the market.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2014, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by Sabrena ->
lived in Manchester all my life moved out when they pull the houses down very old but still go 2 Manchester a lot my family still live there where I live now is all hills lots of greener luv it would not want 2 live anywhere else can see the pennies from my window lovely views let u guess but a clue near 2 Glossop

Snake Pass Sabrena darlin' ???
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk

27-07-2014, 07:46 PM

She'd be a bit off the beaten track there UJ
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2014, 07:51 PM

She'd be a bit off the beaten track there UJ
There is (or was) a pub at the top of Snake Pass Myrtle darlin'
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk

27-07-2014, 07:56 PM

Yep ... stopped off there on the way to Sheffield one time
Sabrena
greater/manchester

27-07-2014, 08:10 PM

When I was 19 we lived in Bradford, Manchester ... mum rented the house which was due for demolition ... we were relocated to Gamesley but I only lived there until I was 22 when I got married and left home

I've been to Glossop on the bus from Macclesfield just for old times' sake as I used to love the market.
u should know where I live because it is also Manchester overspill friends still live in Gamesley my sister still lives in Clayton and the market is still there in Glossop

Page 13 of 129 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top