Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 05:02 PM

Re: Who has a blog and what is it about?

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Ive had a few, mainly wildlife and photography based, still got one but i rarely update it these days.

That's because you're so ecstatically happy with us here
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 05:14 PM

I have one, It's upstairs in the small room. It is white porcelain and the seat closes slowly so that it does not slam with a bang.
I did have a pink one that I had for over 40 years and had a matching sink and bath.
When I had the 'wet room' made it was replaced for the blog that we have now.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by oxymoron47 ->
I'm a serial blogger. The problem is that after about 10.000 views, I find I'm becoming repetitive, so I delete the blog and start another one, a few months later.

Who else has a blog and what is the subject?
Blogs are great if a person is interesting. Suggest you do not start one on here it would be like posting to the living dead

Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 07:31 PM

I don't have one and don't want one. I'm not interested in anyone else's and I doubt if anyone would be interested in me or what I did. Similarly, I don't use Facebook, Twitter or similar things.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Grumblewagon ->
I don't have one and don't want one. I'm not interested in anyone else's and I doubt if anyone would be interested in me or what I did. Similarly, I don't use Facebook, Twitter or similar things.
Sounds about the norm
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I'm old fashioned and the word 'Blog' just won't register with me, I've swallowed most of the new computer words but never blog. I think it’s just another stupid word, what exacty does it mean? a diary is a diary full stop. There used to be a fictional character called Fred Bloggs, Fred was just an ordinary chap, or as they used to say back then “The man in the street” thats the only Bloggs I ever heard of. I don’t ‘Blog’ unless someone else who blogs thinks it’s blog, I never set out to blog and refuse to be a part of any blogging, I do a lot of talking about anything and everything but have never been accused of blogging so far, the word staggers on my tongue, it just won’t sit properly, a truly horrible sounding word in my opinion.
I feel better now that’s off me chest.
There used to be a bloke called Robert on the radio Jem, can't remember his second name, he played records and stuff and he always did a spot about some interesting and funny things that happened to him on that day. He called it 'Bob's Log' it eventually evolved into 'Blog' the way things tend to do these days. Leisurely Scribbles could be described as a 'Blog' Jem. I wouldn't swear to it though, just what I heard.
dukeofearl
south coast uk

12-11-2015, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
There used to be a bloke called Robert on the radio Jem, can't remember his second name, he played records and stuff and he always did a spot about some interesting and funny things that happened to him on that day. He called it 'Bob's Log' it eventually evolved into 'Blog' the way things tend to do these days. Leisurely Scribbles could be described as a 'Blog' Jem. I wouldn't swear to it though, just what I heard.
Yes that is a Blog, anything from serious to a good laugh, many forums have Blog Posters.
I once followed the daily Blog of a High Class Call Girl, right laugh as the girl had the ability to write in a witty manner and had obvious education.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 07:07 PM

[QUOTE=dukeofearl;741497]Blogs are great if a person is interesting. Suggest you do not start one on here it would be like posting to the living dead

QUOTE]

Thanks buddy
Marj
England
Marj is female  Marj has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Grumblewagon ->

That's exactly how I view Blogs/facebook/and twitter or any other.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by Marj ->
That's exactly how I view Blogs/facebook/and twitter or any other.

So what are you doing on here then Marj?

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top