Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2016, 01:46 PM

Aggg painting the garage floor

While painting the garage floor this morning (somewhat vigorously using a roller) the roller sleeve shot off and rolled down the garden path leaving a red stripe

I went after it leaving red footprints Luckily I have managed to get the worst of the paint off with white spirit.

Is anyone else accident prone when doing DIL
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2016, 01:48 PM

Re: Aggg painting the garage floor

Pity it wasn't light green stripes, your lawn would look lovely.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2016, 01:49 PM

O Meg laughed my head off .

I will remember when we do our garden path to be extra careful
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2016, 01:50 PM

Sorry, but ....Pmsl at the thought of you running after the roller.

"Carry On Painting"
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2016, 03:40 PM

Poor Meg .. glad you managed to rescue yourself from a true disaster. Bet you panicked there for a bit.

Closest I got to anything like that was when I lived in a converted barn with white exterior walls. During painting , up a ladder, Mr M dropped his can of white paint.
What a mess! Thankfully it was a gravel below , so after some nifty scooping up of gloopy paint I got frantically raking our new white pebbled pathway.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2016, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Poor Meg .. glad you managed to rescue yourself from a true disaster. Bet you panicked there for a bit.

Closest I got to anything like that was when I lived in a converted barn with white exterior walls. During painting , up a ladder, Mr M dropped his can of white paint.
What a mess! Thankfully it was a gravel below , so after some nifty scooping up of gloopy paint I got frantically raking our new white pebbled pathway.
At least it was white paint Morty not red
Good job you weren't standing near at the time
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2016, 03:59 PM

That must have been quite a sight meg. Are you going to apply for a council job painting white lines in the road?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

08-08-2016, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
That must have been quite a sight meg. Are you going to apply for a council job painting white lines in the road?
I think not Loretta , the lines would not be straight and I would have everone driving into the ditch
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2016, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I think not Loretta , the lines would not be straight and I would have everone driving into the ditch
If you used the same paint Meg you could turn your area into " A red line district"
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2016, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Is anyone else accident prone when doing DIL
Nope

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top