Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 07:32 AM

Good Morning Sunday

Hi

Good Morning all.

Home alone, everybody gone back for Christmas.

I still have no heating, still awaiting a part from Germany, but I do have hot water.

I am feeling so much better after Hospital yesterday.

I cannot drive for a while and am living downstairs, but should be back to normal in a week.

Zac and Derek left last night, but not before filling the fridge and freezers up, I want for nothing.

My Christmas Presents from Poland were left with me, 15 bottles of top class flavoured Vodka and a plastic container of the homemade rocket fuel.

I cannot have any alcohol at the moment, so it can wait, it is basically six months supply.

I am a happy womble.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 07:47 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Blimey no heating is not good right now Swims l hope it's sorted soon.

I have my little grandson here he stayed over and is watching Sponge Bob on TV I bought him some light flashing trainers yesterday, I didn't appreciate a consequence of that would be him stamping about so the lights flash I have a feeling I might not be popular with his parents later

No snow here in my part of Yorkshire, have a good day all.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 08:10 AM

I agree - no heating at this time of year is a horrible thought, but good to know your hospital appointment went well.

Not sure if I can get out today or need to nurse my cold for another day!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 09:27 AM

Good Morning all, this is what I woke up to this morning.
Glad everything went alright with your operation Swimmy.
Not going out today in this.
Have a nice day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 09:32 AM

This is what we have and it's still coming down.
I must go out tomorrow if I can as I need wet wipes. We go through a lot here now, between us! Better stock up on kitchen and toilet paper, too.
So with this weather I guess it's a day in for both of us again. Really going stir crazy, and I try to go out once a day, if I can, even it's for a short walk.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	4686  
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 09:38 AM

Morning all, snowing here too although it's only just started.

We are clipping the dogs this morning, we do it around every four to five weeks, but won't be taking that much off them today now that they need more warmth for the winter.

Have a good day everyone and stay warm.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 09:38 AM

Good morning all.

I'm off to Tesco at 10.00 am to collect my 'Rug Doctor' It cost me £22.95 to hire for 24 hours and I intend shampooing all the carpets in the house.
No pub lunch for us today. I intend getting stuck into the carpet cleaning till it's all done.

We have snow too so I hope it doesn't prevent me getting the car out to fetch my rug doctor - our garage is down a side lane & it gets very slippery!!

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 10:07 AM

Good morning everyone we have a good 4in of snow and it is still snowing heavily.
I can't get out so pleased I have supplies in and decided to pop to the shop for milk yesterday in case the milkman can't get through at 4am tomorrow.

I took Chloe for her early walk , she refused to go further than the bottom of the lane, the snow in the field was up to her tummy and at 10 years old she wasn't prepared to run through it.

I might make some mince pies for the freezer later, other than that not a lot planned.
Enjoy your day
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 10:13 AM

buenas dias all. No snow here, thank goodness, it looks like being another sunny day, warm afternoons, cold nights. We also had another earthquake at 9.30 a.m., nothing shaking, at least not that I felt, just a loud bang which caused a few neighbourhood dogs to bark.

We had a lovely day in Alicante yesterday, the weather was perfect for wandering around, 21C, then out for a meal last night when we got home.
No plans for today, just a few routine jobs to do.

Have a nice day all, take care in that snow.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 10:16 AM

Good morning all. Lots of snow here in the Midlands, about three inches and still snowing heavily. My little dog was desperate to go out and the snow came above her belly. I am glad I filled up the bird feeding station just before dark last evening. It is so busy, even the blackbirds have hanging on snatching seeds. Not going to venture out anywhere today. I have a feeling my son is going to be disappointed as he has concert tickets for this evening at a venue fifteen miles away.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top