Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2018, 09:09 PM

Re: Need diet advice. Please

Originally Posted by Mondays child ->

Sorry I'm moaning as I realise I have no right to really.
MC you moan as much as you like.
I can imagine while you can't wait to be back in your own space the prospect is also daunting because of the tiredness.
I can also appreciate your reticence about going to someone else's house, I would be the same.
Try not to dwell too much on it, a week will go quickly.

When you first get home you could order online food deliveries and buy some easy things like tinned soup until you feel stronger and able to do more for yourself.
I am sure things will sort themselves out , just take your time and concentrate on getting better.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2018, 10:03 PM

Re: Need diet advice. Please

Moan away, you have every right

I know if I were in your shoes id be the very same. It must be awful being so weak and at the mercy of others, esp since you appear to be a very independent man

However, this time will pass. You need to take this time to heal and gather your strength else you will be looking at sheltered housing like it or not

So please come on here and moan away if it helps you get through the day to day. Theres always someone around to listen to you, to keep you company for a while.

Remember , you will get better

Talk to the cardiac team, be honest about how you feel, mentally as well as physically. You have suffered a huge trauma, its not something you get over quickly

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top