Join for free
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 09:30 PM

Lilacs...

I just came in from the backyard...with an awesome bouquet of Lilacs... I don't own a cell phone or I'd take a picture of them and post it...

My Lilacs are this colour...and the scent in my home is just wonderful. I just had my piano delivered on Wednesday from storage...so of course I've put the Lilacs up on it... Colour me happy...

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	800px_COLOURBOX4844943.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	6024  
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 09:32 PM

Re: Lilacs...

get a phone and you can take a pic to show us AND record your piano playing for us to listen to, I love piano music, my dad is an accomplished pianist but plays his keyboard these days.
Beautiful Filly
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2018, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
get a phone and you can take a pic to show us AND record your piano playing for us to listen to, I love piano music, my dad is an accomplished pianist but plays his keyboard these days.
Hi Lion Queen...I didn't say that I could play the piano...hahaha...that was my mum's forte and she played by ear. I am afraid that I am possibly tone deaf...

I do agree with you though...I definitely do need a cell...
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2018, 03:26 AM

Don't believe her Lion, she can play a bit, she is just being modest.....

Nice to see you posting Filly.....hope that means you are feeling a bit better.....pretty hard doing things when you are not well.....

Take care, dear friend...... (consider yourself coloured)

Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2018, 08:28 AM

How apt 25th May is Wear the Lilac Day.

https://wiki.lspace.org/mediawiki/Glorious_Revolution
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2018, 09:42 AM

I'm envious I love lilac...I had one years ago in the garden of a previous house it was that dark colour too...Gorgeous scent to them too...

Lucky you
Beautiful Filly

26-05-2018, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Don't believe her Lion, she can play a bit, she is just being modest.....

Nice to see you posting Filly.....hope that means you are feeling a bit better.....pretty hard doing things when you are not well.....

Take care, dear friend...... (consider yourself coloured)

Hi ya WB...yup, that's me, modest to a fault. OK, I shall confess...I can play "God Save The queen", "Oh Canada" and, when in the mood "Drink To Me Only With Thine Eyes."

That is a beautiful graphic, Blue...(Beautiful Filly).

Thank you hon...I am feeling some better today...
Beautiful Filly

26-05-2018, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Tregonsee ->
How apt 25th May is Wear the Lilac Day.

https://wiki.lspace.org/mediawiki/Glorious_Revolution
Hi Tregonsee...what a coincidence, one may think that I knew that, but alas...I did not.
Beautiful Filly

26-05-2018, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I'm envious I love lilac...I had one years ago in the garden of a previous house it was that dark colour too...Gorgeous scent to them too...

Lucky you
Hi summer...I too am envious of people with beautiful Lilacs in their gardens... They're one of my very, favourite flowers...just wish they bloomed for a longer period of time. Oh, and yes, the scent is gorgeous...

Yes summer...I guess I am lucky.

When I was getting married...I wanted to carry Lilacs in my bouquet...but my dad said, that it would look as though they were out of the garden, rather than from the Florist Shop. So, my bouquet...consisted of Baby's Breath and Peach Roses and it was quite lovely...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top