Join for free
Page 19 of 21 « First < 9 17 18 19 20 21 >
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 01:44 AM

Re: Brexit, The Lies.

Originally Posted by emjaygee ->
I promise. I promise I will leave you facists to your own devices. I only joined this forum for 1 night for some wind up sport and now I can't unsubscribe. Trying to watch Jaws on catch up TV but distracted by Over 50's baiting - lol!!
Aye .. go and watch Jaws and see if you can borrow some sharks teeth ... it might give you some bite.
emjaygee
New Member!
West Yorkshire
emjaygee is male 

12-11-2017, 01:58 AM

It's a well known fact that ****wits are easily distracted by youtube cat videos. And Jaws re-runs.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 02:02 AM

Didn't you say you were going?
emjaygee
New Member!
West Yorkshire
emjaygee is male 

12-11-2017, 02:10 AM

Yep. It's more entertaining than I thought thought this chat room thing - never done it before. But I'm done - goodnight. X
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 09:49 AM

God, I've just thought. There's no school today, so he'll be at a loose end throwing tantrums on here.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 10:16 AM

Thankyou Morticia for the courtesy of calling me a remainer rather than a remoaner. For the record I am not well off - far from it, I am a Gen X peed off at the way my elders are dictating my future and my child's future, when in reality these decisions will have little impact on their own lives. You can say what you like in your own defence, but the fact of the matter is that people of my generation and below think that Baby Boomers are a bunch of Cadets Under Navel Training and we can't wait until you all you small minded bigots die off.

And with that I unsubscribe from this forum - your replies are meaningless.
Well, MJG. you are a Gen X and that's your excuse for being obnoxious and insulting.
I'm a Gen X also ( just snuck in to this category) and couldn't be more opposed to your whining, snivelling entitled World View.

Your woes stem from your own inadequacies , not anything done be baby boomers. If baby boomers have done , and are doing well.....hats off to them.

My advice to you is to get yourself clean, no more wacky baccy and Special Brew on a Saturday night and knuckle down.......oh, and stop yer greetin! You're a grown man.. Fookin act like one.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 10:18 AM

Yep. It's more entertaining than I thought thought this chat room thing - never done it before. But I'm done - goodnight. X
Bare faced 'LIE OF THE DAY' award goes to......... YOU!!!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 10:39 AM

This recent addition to our membership has got me thinking: how is it possible to ensure that all members are over 50 years old?

I have the impression that anyone of any age is able to join the forum.

Of course, it is usually quite easy to determine the general age group to which individual members belong due to their behaviour.

The good thing is, of course, that trolls (er... I'm not calling this one individual a troll; I'm speaking generally!) usually get fed up after a while and then disappear. The 'Frog Lady' seems to have done so anyway!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 11:30 AM

Well I've always thought we can rely on honesty but looking at this thread perhaps not. I'm not sure what can be done, some forums make first thirty posts invisible until mods say they are ok. Pre moderation but I've never liked that although I could make an exception for this member.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

12-11-2017, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Well I've always thought we can rely on honesty but looking at this thread perhaps not. I'm not sure what can be done, some forums make first thirty posts invisible until mods say they are ok. Pre moderation but I've never liked that although I could make an exception for this member.
Perhaps we could ask for a scanned copy of their birth certificate, or arrange a home visit prior to acceptance!

Page 19 of 21 « First < 9 17 18 19 20 21 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top