Join for free
Dextrous63
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2017, 03:29 PM

Dig that Gold

Hi. I have invested in a gaming app which is doing rather well at present. Its USP is that when you collect enough points, you can claim real gold bars which will be posted to you. It is NOT a gambling app.

It doesn't cost anything to download and play and currently works on Apple phones and tablets. The Android version will soon be launched.

I would appreciate it if you could spread the word about it to anyone who enjoys gaming apps.

http://mine.digthatgold.com/kc will take you to the site so you can get details. If you are able to recommend it, I would be mighty appreciative, and my "mine" has the appropriate name Dextrous

For the record, I have attained Azz's permission to advertise this.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2017, 03:57 PM

Re: Dig that Gold

Interesting I only really play card games and word games and bubble witch saga which is annoyingly addictive. But I'll pass on the link to a couple of friends who play far more games than I do. I hope it goes well for you!
Dextrous63
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2017, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 View Post
Interesting I only really play card games and word games and bubble witch saga which is annoyingly addictive. But I'll pass on the link to a couple of friends who play far more games than I do. I hope it goes well for you!
Thank you so much

Income is generated mostly from ads, as per usual with these things.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2017, 07:13 PM

I hope you're spreading the wealth

I've told my lad...he's a game designer so I'm sure his pals at work will also enjoy it.

Hope it's a success
Dextrous63
Manchester, UK

04-07-2017, 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin View Post
I hope you're spreading the wealth

I've told my lad...he's a game designer so I'm sure his pals at work will also enjoy it.

Hope it's a success
Thanks Tpin. Once the app goes States side and over to the far East, I hope things go well

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top