Join for free
Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 09:04 PM

Re: shower

Rachel

you havn't heard my jokes yet, bound to make you groan
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Rachel

you haven't heard my jokes yet, bound to make you groan
erm ... well .... I shall proceed with caution and only read your posts with one eye open to start with
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
One of the reasons why we are holding back on getting our one in the video working fully is it looks as if some of the jets are pointing upwards a bit and that worries me as to what part that they may hit.
Rachel might like your shower then !! As you can see she's rather partial to one that goes up and down and reaches parts others can't reach !!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 09:16 PM

You women are worse than us men!!!!!! thank goodness
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2015, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Diamond Lady ->
Rachel might like your shower then !! As you can see she's rather partial to one that goes up and down and reaches parts others can't reach !!

euwww matron !
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
When I moved into this flat 6 years ago there wasn't a shower screen so my son-in-law fitted a two piece sliding screen which was great. Trouble with the sliding ones is that the runners eventually break so he's recently replaced it with a 4 panel folding screen which I got from B&Q ... reduced from about £120 to around £80 .... I'm really pleased with it

It's a lot easier to clean than the sliding one ... no nooks and crannies !!!
I have one of those, Myrtle, they are attractive and easy to care for.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Diamond Lady ->
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2015, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
Shower screen, cubicle or curtain?
We originally had a plastic curtain - and found the same thing as you did Alice!

We went for a glass screen and found it awkward at times so we then opted for a folding glass screen, which is idea except for the fact that, no matter what you do, the hard water stains are an absolute sod to get rid of!!

Viakal-Schmiakal - bloody useless. stevmk2
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

03-01-2015, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by stevmk2 ->
We originally had a plastic curtain - and found the same thing as you did Alice!

We went for a glass screen and found it awkward at times so we then opted for a folding glass screen, which is idea except for the fact that, no matter what you do, the hard water stains are an absolute sod to get rid of!!

Viakal-Schmiakal - bloody useless. stevmk2
Oh bugger ... I keep changing my mind lol

I was just thinking that the p shaped bath looked quite good instead of a walk-in shower .... hmmmmmmm

Can I have a p shape bath with a curtain instead of a screen ?

OK don't answer that ... it's a bit pointless isn't it

oh poooooooooo .... *shuffles away muttering*
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

03-01-2015, 05:23 PM

Rachel

You don't need a shower curtain for a pooooooo. Which reminds me of a now departed friend of my late parents who was a general builder . He was constantly being called out to a women whose loo kept getting blocked.

So she asked him why. Now he had my sense of humour and replied

"Lady I know what the problem is, the toilet waste pipe is a 3 inch one and you have a 6 inch arse.

Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top