Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 07:03 PM

Is Corbyn two faced

The murial was shown in 2010 and some people stated it was Anti semetic

Corbyn stated that he saw nothing wrong with it and statyed it should not be withdrawn.

My take on that is he should have watch the Nazi proagander films of the 30s

Sorry Cee Cee spell checker not working again
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 07:56 PM

Re: Is Corbyn two faced

Originally Posted by galty ->
The murial was shown in 2010 and some people stated it was Anti semetic

Corbyn stated that he saw nothing wrong with it and statyed it should not be withdrawn.

My take on that is he should have watch the Nazi proagander films of the 30s

Sorry Cee Cee spell checker not working again
He is a politician (sic) he is supposed to be two faced, he is also a racist, a Russian Spy and a sympathiser of the IRA which gives him kudos amongst the sheeple
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 08:10 PM

He is two faced IMO, God "elp us if he does become PM. although the way he is carrying on that is highly remote , What an idiot
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
He is two faced IMO, god "elp us if he does become PM. although the way he is carrying on that is highly remote , What an idiot
He is the best thing that has ever happened to the Conservative Party...I wonder how much they are paying him, whatever it is it must be worth it....
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
He is the best thing that has ever happened to the Conservative Party...I wonder how much they are paying him, whatever it is it must be worth it....
I bet they're paying Abbott more!

Although on second thoughts, I think brain dead stupidity may come naturally to her...
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 08:15 PM

Rehab LOL,LOlL,
although MAY needs to get with the programme more , big time.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 08:16 PM

What does/did this mural look like?
Can we see it?

Edit...got it.

In 2012, a street artist called Mear One posted on Facebook that his mural on a London street was due to be painted over by the council.

The painting depicted Jewish financiers playing a Monopoly board game on the backs of naked people, using the kind of imagery last seen in Nazi propaganda.

On the artist’s post, Corbyn responded: "Why? You are in good company. Rockerfeller [sic] destroyed Diego Viera’s mural because it includes a picture of Lenin."

After he was asked for a comment on his remarks, his office responded with a statement reading: "I sincerely regret that I did not look more closely at the image I was commenting on."

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	5400.jpeg
Views:	65
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	5532  
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 08:20 PM

Just makes me wonder though, if someone wants to discredit him and make him look a fool.....It has been done before with Nigel Farage when he put the fear of God up the two main parties...
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2018, 08:22 PM

That mural could have come straight out of Der Sturmer .
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

27-03-2018, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
I bet they're paying Abbott more!

Although on second thoughts, I think brain dead stupidity may come naturally to her...
Her grasp of arithmetic is pretty abysmal so I suspect she is paying the Conservatives and thinks she is getting a good deal

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top