Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2021, 05:48 AM

Good Morning Saturday

Good morning everyone,

Another week-end has arrived. Due to be hot today - 60f by lunchtime according to the Met Office.

I have some sewing to do - making a skirt, just needs a waistband putting on and the hem turning up. That should keep me quiet for a while!

Have a fun day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2021, 06:53 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday

Good morning Tabby and all, not too cold this morning, around 5deg, and a sunny day ahead once more apparently so not all bad, though we really could use some rain for the garden.

Just about to head off to the forest with the hounds but no other plans apart from sorting out the snapshot competition later on.

Wishing you a pleasant day everyone
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2021, 07:08 AM

Good morning - Another day for being outside. The garden is a good a place as any for me, although it can get a get noisy at weekends with neighbours mowers and other garden machinery.

Still got the project of repairing the allotment garden bench, so that will be today's outside activity.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2021, 07:16 AM

Good morning everyone! Its going to be nice and sunny here I think. I broke my glasses yesterday - I've only had them a couple of weeks!! They fell off my head and I stepped on them by accident Back to using poundshop ones until I get them fixed. Some batch cooking today, and allotment pottering in the sun, are my plans so far. Hope everyone has a lovely day
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2021, 07:20 AM

Hi good morning all ,it’s sunny side up weather here .
I’m off to visit my new home today ...very excited with a few butterflies in tummy too.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2021, 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by Ripple ->
Hi good morning all ,it’s sunny side up weather here .
I’m off to visit my new home today ...very excited with a few butterflies in tummy too.
Hi

Good for you.

Believe in yourself, you will be fine.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2021, 07:31 AM

Hi

No frost and a cloudless blue sky.

Waiting for the neighbours to arrive, I am having part of the back garden gravelled today and a lot of planting done.

Two bulk bags of gravel and 30 bags of compost to be moved and used.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2021, 07:43 AM

Good morning!

It looks like it's going to be another fine day

I'll go into the town centre, I have a library book to return, and there are a couple of shops I'd like to visit -
Yes, shops!
Do you remember those?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2021, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

No frost and a cloudless blue sky.

Waiting for the neighbours to arrive, I am having part of the back garden gravelled today and a lot of planting done.

Two bulk bags of gravel and 30 bags of compost to be moved and used.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
I'd be interested to see your garden makeover Swimmy, any chance of a few pics?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

24-04-2021, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
I'd be interested to see your garden makeover Swimmy, any chance of a few pics?
Hi

I will try.

I am well known for my inability to operate a camera.

I am no garden expert either, I know my veg, that is all.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top