Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2021, 06:34 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning all, a stormy old night here with the wind and rain forecast to continue for most of the day, but I have to admit the garden needs the watering..

Housework day for us, including moving the furniture around for a serious hoover and mop for a spring clean. Corned beef and cauli cheese for lunch, yum yum..

Have a good day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2021, 06:42 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Hi

Good Morning All.

It is raining and gale force winds forecast for later today and tomorrow.

More sorting out to do, it seems never ending.

I am also being given the run around by the Council, so hours on the phone again.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2021, 08:23 AM

Good morning everyone.

It’s a sunny still day here!
A weekday = work.
Feeling sick again today - I just can’t shake off this cold.
I’m irritated because it’s messing with my training program

Enjoy your lunch Bruce! Sounds scrumptious!
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2021, 08:26 AM

good morning, plenty rain and here for the week, so some plan B's
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2021, 09:54 AM

Morning everyone! It was some storm last night.....thankfully its blown itself out now and all is calm outside with some rain. Not sure what I'll do today yet, but I hope everyone has a lovely day
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2021, 10:09 AM

Good Morning!

It's wet, windy & miserable weather here

I had planned on doing a bit of hobby work this morning, then going to the supermarket this afternoon, but if the weather stays like this I'll make do with the food that I have and go shopping tomorrow

So it looks like I'll be spending all day on hobbies, though if I feel sufficiently motivated I might do some vacuuming

MINX - I hope you get better soon
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2021, 10:40 AM

Good morning everybody.

Today I had planned to meet my friend Chris at a nature reserve in the mill town of Belper. It's a half way meeting point for us as we live quite far apart. We were going to have a short walk followed by a cuppa coffee on a bench.

Terrible weather though so it looks like a stay at home day playing with my new PC.

Have a good day everybody.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2021, 10:44 AM

Good morning everyone wet and windy but I don't mind too much now I am up to date with the garden.

I am feeling fragile after a bad night and wishing it was bedtime but lots to do so I will get on with things... slowly.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2021, 12:00 PM

Good morning all stormy night and wet and windy today.

Not feeling on top form these past few days, lacking energy and sleep.

Roll on summer!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top