Join for free
Page 9 of 15 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2018, 06:54 PM

Re: The Strange Case of the Russian Spy.

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
News report says her father is off critical list and improving.
Hi

Yes, good news for both Father and Daughter.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

A unique opportunity to study the effects on humans.

We have obviously developed an effective antidote.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2018, 07:05 PM

That makes me feel more uneasy. Used as guinea pigs to see if antidote works.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2018, 08:59 PM

That makes me feel more uneasy. Used as guinea pigs to see if antidote works.
Hi

Why?

Should we have just left them to die?
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2018, 09:14 PM

Sorry,what I meant was could they have been deliberately poisoned hoping that antidote would not work. Whoever was responsible now knows that one exists if they didn't already.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2018, 08:51 AM

Sorry,what I meant was could they have been deliberately poisoned hoping that antidote would not work. Whoever was responsible now knows that one exists if they didn't already.
Deliberately poisoned for different reasons ?

What has materialised now is since Yulia's alleged phone call (of when) to her cousin stating her father was doing ok , suddenly the next day we get a report that he's out of danger.
Yesterday reported that the CIA are offering to give them fake identities !
Gary Aitkenhead joined Defence Science and Technology Laboratory in December 2017 as CEO. Previous role : Gary has spent his career in the development and supply of mission-critical wireless communications solutions to public safety, industrial and transportation sectors.

He has previously held senior global positions at Sepura and at Motorola Solutions, where he had commercial responsibility for sales, services, operations and product management........

So few believe this story about the Skripals' it has propaganda stamped all over it.
May and Boris, adamant that they knew it was from the Russian stockpile . May goes to Europe and gets all the backing she needs to induce nations to expel Russian Diplomats . It all happened so quickly, we didn't even have chance to blink.
Now they can't identify the country of origin .
No visa for Skripals cousin, and no dialogue with Russia. Yulia has now said she won't meet anyone from the Russian officials.
(It was all very different with the Litvinenko poisoning.)

US with support from others threatened to attack Assad if there was another chemical attack in Syria.
Just by chance, there are reports of a chemical attack this morning, with threats coming from US against Russia and Assad. These threats were superseded just over a month ago of predictions coming out of US, that the US were planning a strategic attack on Syria. Today the US are blaming Russia . Surprise, surprise !
Why would Assad despatch chemical attacks on his people when he knows full well what US has previously threatened , and at the same time he has almost rid the country of these evil bar stewards. Why on earth would he do such a thing now , to jeopardise everything he has fought for ?
Information has been reported from the likes of the White Helmets, who UK and US are funding to the tune on Łultra millions and who are aligned to the terrorist groups such as Al Nusra and others.
http://21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/1...r-initiatives/

The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, came to visit Mrs May. He also followed on with a visit to Mr Trump , just those few weeks ago.
It would seem the stage is now set for group activity as France has moved into Syria getting in the way of the Turkish operations despite warnings from Turkey that France are supporting the very terrorists the country is trying to rid itself of.
We have been fed false reports on the Skripals, to get the public support behind the moves of the UK and US Governments . Various other European countries are sitting in the wings , waiting the next move after expelling Russian diplomats.

Whatever is being stage managed for the benefit of public support, it has been a disastrous cock-up from the beginning , and from what I can make out , hardly anyone believes any of the Skripals case as being the truth .
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

08-04-2018, 08:59 AM

Hi

Your post is completely irrational.

We had nothing to gain and everything to lose from them being attacked.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2018, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Your post is completely irrational.

We had nothing to gain and everything to lose from them being attacked.
Well you can say and think what you want, but you should try to be in touch with the rest of the world , those who sit in the middle of it daily those who are reporting daily, those who are not heard by our media.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

08-04-2018, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Well you can say and think what you want, but you should try to be in touch with the rest of the world , those who sit in the middle of it daily those who are reporting daily, those who are not heard by our media.
Hi

What exactly is your expertise in this matter?

Absolutely naff all.

I spent the middle part of my working life in Civil Defense, protecting us against these things.

Your posts however show that you have never put your life in danger and your knowledge of these things just shows your ignorance of the facts of the matter.

I, and others, wonder why we ever bothered.

We did so to protect innocents.

We do not appreciate comments like yours.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

08-04-2018, 05:12 PM

Diplomatic shenanigans.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...pal-desperate/

https://inews.co.uk/news/uk/sergei-s...isbury-attack/
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK

08-04-2018, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

What exactly is your expertise in this matter?

Absolutely naff all.

I spent the middle part of my working life in Civil Defense, protecting us against these things.

Your posts however show that you have never put your life in danger and your knowledge of these things just shows your ignorance of the facts of the matter.

I, and others, wonder why we ever bothered.

We did so to protect innocents.

We do not appreciate comments like yours.
Have you seen the news tonight ? Seen what is transpiring. I don't give a cuss where you worked what you did. You seem to have had so many jobs, you can't have been much good at any of them.
ANyway, my 'expertise' if that's the word you want to use as a reference to my information, is connected to real life Syrian people. They who are in the midst of all this shit. They who know who and what the White Helmets are they live next to them and refer to them as bad people.
Those who know that the chemical attacks come from the terrorists, who have stockpiles of the stuff in the tunnels. Have you not seen any of the footage showing the tunnels in Ghouta in the last week ? Stacks of boxes full of medical equipment and food supplies in the terrorist tunnels, from UNICEF and WHO ?. Have you seem the tunnels dug deep into the earth , been dug by the terrorist civilian prisoners, over the last 3 yrs in Ghouta. The underground hospitals where the medical assistance is given primarily to the terrorists. Full of equipment taken from the other hospitals.
No one from the outside has been able to access the enclaves, the White Helmets are the propaganda merchants for the West. They take the fake footage to be used by our media. Have you seen the footage where White Helmets stand side by side with ISIS, waving flags, and when there has been an execution, they are there ready and waiting 2 secs away, to pick up the body and stick it in a body bag.
As the 'Syrians' say , not the West.. the White Helmets are bad men.
Have you seen the same people throwing dead bodies of soldiers onto the back of a jeep , removing the boots and standing on them as they drive off to dump the bodies in the mass graves, which have been found in East Ghouta.
The Government were voted in, the Syrian people want Assad to stay and the West are being brainwashed for a specific purpose. Trump was about to pull out of Syria last week , two days later the US are setting up camp again.
So, get in touch with the people that matter. So strange the innocent civilians in all of this are not allowed to give their testimonies. Oh yes and others who have tried to report the truth on Facebook, have had their posts removed...
The Syrians are hating the West and US allies, they want their country back and to be able to live in the peaceful life they once did.
Now start doing your research, I've given you enough pointers.

Tonight, out of Washington comes the theory that if the Skripal case in the UK has resulted in such wide spread expelling of Russian diplomats, then the difficulty now is... guess what ? They cannot turn their backs on a chemical attack in Syria.. !!!!! Surprise, surprise !

Page 9 of 15 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top