Join for free
Page 5 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2018, 08:19 PM

Re: England v Columbia

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
That's it! I knew I had seen him somewhere.
While we're on the subject of recognising people Longdogs, don't you think that Harry Kane looks like Ben Fogle?

Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2018, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
All lefties can get stuffed....
Even English lefties have a serious problem with the England football team doing well.

The flag of St George is pure evil to them and seeing millions upon millions of English folk of all colours and backgrounds rallying behind it does not fit their vision of the divided and unequal society they like to see.

Up here in Scotland there are signs of a grudging respect for England's result the other night and of the way England players conducted thereselves under such provocation and abject unsportsmanlike behaviour from Columbia.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2018, 08:22 PM

REMINDER...................to those easily offended.

It's Football and the complainee is Welsh (Wales didn't qualify)
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2018, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Even English lefties have a serious problem with the England football team doing well.

The flag of St George is pure evil to them and seeing millions upon millions of English folk of all colours and backgrounds rallying behind it does not fit their vision of the divided and unequal society they like to see.

Up here in Scotland there are signs of a grudging respect for England's result the other night and of the way England players conducted thereselves under such provocation and abject unsportsmanlike behaviour from Columbia.
That's good to know Moscow. If Scotland were in and England out, I would be supporting Scotland as I have always done in the past.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2018, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
While we're on the subject of recognising people Longdogs, don't you think that Harry Kane looks like Ben Fogle?

Yes, he does doesn't he.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2018, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Cheese & Onion for me.
Personally I don't think they could improve on 'Ready Salted'....Hello Sailor!...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

04-07-2018, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Personally I don't think they could improve on 'Ready Salted'....Hello Sailor!...
Prawn.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2018, 09:05 PM

It was a great night for bringing the English nation together but spare a thought for the economic migrants from Scotland, Ireland and Wales (and many other countries) they will be absolutely gutted. I worry for their mental health.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2018, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
It was a great night for bringing the English nation together but spare a thought for the economic migrants from Scotland, Ireland and Wales (and many other countries) they will be absolutely gutted. I worry for their mental health.
I have the same worries about you gravy...I keep wondering which tangent you will go off on next ....
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2018, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
Not all Scots are anti English Gravitas. After all your strikers coach is Scottish.
https://www.theguardian.com/football...eces-world-cup

Page 5 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top