Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2015, 03:09 PM

Girl, 4, raped and slashed with razor in horrific attack in New Delhi

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/girl-4-rap...9.html#NaiyGFu

I don't know what to say, but if I did I know it wouldn't be in pleasant terms.

A four-year-old girl is fighting for her life in Delhi's Safdarjung hospital after being raped, slashed by a razor and left for dead. The girl was found "unconscious, naked and bleeding" close to the railway tracks near her home in the capital city's Kesham Puram area.

The girl was rushed to hospital after being found and is currently in the intensive care unit. She has suffered extensive injuries, including "torn" genitals. Doctors were also forced to perform a three-hour colostomy surgery on the child, as her injuries have left her unable to pass stool.

Delhi police have registered the rape case and a manhunt has been launched, but no arrests have been made. An unidentified officer said: "We have zeroed in on some suspects and we are keeping a watch. Once the girl recovers, we will be able to get more clues about the accused."

The girl's father said that his daughter had been lured away by a stranger offering sweets: "My father had returned from work around 5pm and saw my daughter playing in the house. He had to meet someone in the locality for work-related enquiries when she went out with her friends.

"We don't know when the girls reached the railway phatak [crossing]. A group of men are always drinking and playing cards there. The other girls now tell us that two men offered her toffees and biscuits. One of them picked her up in his arms and left."

The family searched for the girl for hours. She was found by a passer-by who brought her to her family, who rushed her to hospital.

Medical Superintendent, Dr Rai said: "She was brought with cut marks all over her face and abdomen, her vagina and rectum both seriously injured. We had to perform a three hour colostomy to provide an alternate opening for her to pass stool. Her colon will take time to recover and come back to normal functioning. A surgery to close the colostomy will be required later."

Delhi Commission for Women Chair, Swati Maliwal visited the girl in hospital and said that her condition is indescribable. She also criticised the Nirbhaya fund, which was allocated for women's safety and empowerment after the Delhi bus gang rape on 16 December 2012. In a Twitter post she said: "Every day we have a Nirbhaya in Delhi and the Nirbhaya Fund is lying unused."

She also wrote: "Pathetic. In 2014, only nine accused were convicted in Delhi in crime against women. Can you imagine! Tabhi to Delhi mei kisi ko darr nai hai. [That's why no one is scared in Delhi]."
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2015, 03:15 PM

Re: Girl, 4, raped and slashed with razor in horrific attack in New Delhi

Sickening, absolutely disgusting. I will never understand what makes people want to do this sort of thing.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2015, 03:24 PM

And yet we still claim that humans are the highest developed being on this planet...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2015, 03:32 PM

Almost unbelievable. Even if the medics can men her body, the poor child will have those memories forever.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2015, 03:40 PM

Couldn't read it - the headlines are enough for me - sickening
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2015, 03:40 PM

Any man who can even consider doing this kind of thing cannot be called human, he cannot even be called an animal and when, or if, ever caught he, or they, should be publically castrated with a very blunt and rusty knife and left to rot, hopefully dying slowly and in agony. Yes that is exactly how I feel about such scum and no apologies given for feeling that way.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2015, 03:48 PM

And the do gooders say scum who do this sort of thing should not be strung up. Are they having a laugh or what?
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2015, 03:51 PM

Your right clumsy i agree but the do gooders on here will now be having a go at you for saying that. But sod them your right!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2015, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
Any man who can even consider doing this kind of thing cannot be called human, he cannot even be called an animal and when, or if, ever caught he, or they, should be publically castrated with a very blunt and rusty knife and left to rot, hopefully dying slowly and in agony. Yes that is exactly how I feel about such scum and no apologies given for feeling that way.
hear hear!!! When they catch whoever did this they should be dealt with preferably put out of their misery if theres any justice in the world!!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

11-10-2015, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Your right clumsy i agree but the do gooders on here will now be having a go at you for saying that. But sod them your right!

They can have a go at me all they like Doc, it won't change my mind. I think many of the so called "do gooders" haven't travelled or have only been to safe tourist places, they haven't seen the real truth of many things, I think if they had, or if such a thing happened to their child or grandchild they would soon be singing from a different hymn sheet.

I have seen for myself some of the horrors and some of the after effects, I have seen what some "so called" nice people are capable of, I have seen the hypocrisy and there are some things I will never, ever change my mind about.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top