Join for free
Page 14 of 24 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 11:40 AM

Re: A post to help men understand

Originally Posted by Mups ->

If you had any common sense at all, you would know this was a tongue in cheek article taken from a newspaper.

I did not compost it myself, and it is not what I think or how I feel.

You know absolutely nothing about the real me, and this is why I really resent your wild accusations that I am negative/abusive/and have problems.

[B leave me alone from now on please[/U].[/B]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Bakerman
I didn't post it. You did. It's NOT funnyIf I had posted that, ( but reversed the genders) I'd have every woman after me like a swarm of angry hornets.
When a woman posts such things about men, then women must expect men to growl. If you don't like that then stop taking cheap shots at men. Some women never miss an opportunity to take shots at men. Those days are OVER.

I'd be delighted to leave you alone. But first, you might consider stop posting negative comments about me and I'll return the favor. What goes around, comes around.

P.S. I never mentioned your name in my post. I said SOME WOMEN
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 11:43 AM

I have already asked you to leave me alone.

One more nasty comment from you and it will have to be reported.

Have you got that this time?
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I have already asked you to leave me alone.

One more nasty comment from you and it will have to be reported.

Have you got that this time?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Gee, that sounds like an order. And a threat.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by mups ->
bakerman, you do not know me, nor ever will so will you please stop acting like a very amateur psychologist and judging me. You are so wrong it is laughable.

If you had any common sense at all, you would know this was a tongue in cheek article taken from a newspaper.

i did not compost it myself, and it is not what i think or how i feel.

you know absolutely nothing about the real me, and this is why i really resent your wild accusations that i am negative/abusive/and have problems.

i suspect you have more problems than i have, and so would you kindly stop being spiteful and leave me alone from now on please.
Mups many of us have been here for while, so understand each other well,but Bakerman is new so still needs to understand us. I sense,from his posts, that he has been hurt by a woman but i hope he will learn that many of us enjoy a giggle. All the other men on here understand that we are only teasing, and laugh with us,so lets hope that he,also, learns the difference between a joke and serious criticism...without losing his cool!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Mups many of us have been here for while, so understand each other well,but Bakerman is new so still needs to understand us. I sense,from his posts, that he has been hurt by a woman but i hope he will learn that many of us enjoy a giggle. All the other men on here understand that we are only teasing, and laugh with us,so lets hope that he,also, learns the difference between a joke and serious criticism...without losing his cool!
A very good post of which I agree with every word.
Well said Twink.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Gee, that sounds like an order. And a threat.

You were asked to stop, but you wouldn't.

You were then asked again and told I would report you if you persisted.

You still would not stop.

You have now been reported.
bakerman
Mexico

30-09-2017, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Twinks,
All I ask for, is the same thing women ask for. When a man makes a joke about women, women do not think it is a bit funny. Men don't think it a bit funny when women post "supposed jokes" about men. Fair is fair. Right ?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Bakerman
I didn't post it. You did. It's NOT funnyIf I had posted that, ( but reversed the genders) I'd have every woman after me like a swarm of angry hornets.
When a woman posts such things about men, then women must expect men to growl. If you don't like that then stop taking cheap shots at men. Some women never miss an opportunity to take shots at men. Those days are OVER.

I'd be delighted to leave you alone. But first, you might consider stop posting negative comments about me and I'll return the favor. What goes around, comes around.

P.S. I never mentioned your name in my post. I said SOME WOMEN
ON THIS FORUM THE MEN UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE TEASING AND LAUGH ALONG WITH US. THEY SOMETIMES TURN IT INTO AN AMUSING THREAD WITH THEIR CHEEKY COMMENTS, SO WHY NOT TRY TO BE LESS SENSITIVE AND LAUGH ALONG WITH US.
bakerman
Mexico

30-09-2017, 12:53 PM

Dear twinks,
I appreciate your calm, rational posts. And I could understand it if it was only an occasional joke. However, I have read some pretty darn vicious comments made by women, directed at men, in various threads. And even much more vicious posts about me personally, with my name attached. This is not the place to go into that and if I could PM you I'd go into details. But as a newbie I have not yet earned that PM right yet. This is an open forum so I can't do that here.
Take care and have a great day
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Hey Mups.
I really liked you until you made this sexist post!

I quite agree about the sexist post, wherever it was lifted from. I'm heartily fed up with comments denigrating men and implying they have no brain, are thick, useless, sex mad and so on. There are as many negative characteristics that could be listed about women as there are men, most of which are very broadly stereotyped and in this day and age, not really funny. i don't believe today's men know what their place is (cue stupid comments, no doubt) and just how they're expected to behave with so-called strong, independent females. If they are sensitive and caring young women think they're weak and a pushover. If they're macho and assertive they get accused of bullying.

We're breeding a race of feminised young men IMO, watch reality shows if you doubt it.

OK, rant over.

Page 14 of 24 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top