Join for free
Page 19 of 60 « First < 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 > Last »
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 01:29 AM

Re: A Christmas Story

My Christmas Story is that I had a lovely evening out tonight!

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Ooooh you bugger!

It's not what you think. She passed out from the fumes and I went to visit her in the hospital.
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 02:17 AM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
Can I get a Coke, please?
We've got Welsh coal, anthracite, and nutty slack. We've got lignite, black coal and peat. We've got bituminous coal, sub-bituminous coal, and wood. We've got seam coal from Rossington Main in south Yorks, and we've got half a tonne of smokeless brickettes from the Doctor Bronowski plant at Markham Main that are too smokey to use in domestic fires, but we ain't got no coke.

The boss up front says I've got to shovel faster cos I can't keep up with her manic need for speed but we need to stop for some grease soon cos the axle-box is overheating and the chip fryer is running short.

Nobody told me about this at the interview when I volunteered to be fireperson.

Will someone please pass a message to my Lovely Cousin who is back in the observation car, and ask her to bring me the eggs, bacon, and milk she bought at the local butchers so we can have brekkers on the footplate, cooked on me authentic GWR shovel, washed down with barrista tea made with hot water from the steam blow-off valve.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

Tannoy message for Silver Tabby . . .

"Don't jump train Tabby. We can resolve this.
I was unaware that Nomkins had proposed to both of us, what a rogue and philanderer he is!
We must get together and teach him a lesson!
Sounds like a plan, Mups, let's wait until he is asleep then spray paint him gold and stick him on the front of the train as a figurehead!!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 07:03 AM

Is anyone serving breakfast yet - I am really hungry !
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Is anyone serving breakfast yet - I am really hungry !

Will be cooking breakfast shortly - cheese on toast topped with a couple of poached eggs, washed down with a large mug of black coffee to which I've added a tot of Brandy!!!
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Will be cooking breakfast shortly - cheese on toast topped with a couple of poached eggs, washed down with a large mug of black coffee to which I've added a tot of Brandy!!!
What, no snorkers? I suppose I'll have to get my own again.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Poorly Mups has been taken to the Sick Bay.
I hope she will recover soon.

In the meantime, Dinner is being served.
I'll have what he's having.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 11:25 AM

I had no idea Fruitcake was up front. Please keep her steady this morning mate. I have a bugger of a hangover and a bruise on my *rse. Apparently I nodded off and fell off my barstool. The last thing I remember as Doc feeding me grapes.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2017, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Fruitcake ->
What, no snorkers? I suppose I'll have to get my own again.

No 'snorkers' today matey, I had them for my lunch yesterday.

Page 19 of 60 « First < 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top